Harris Faulkner, a class act

I hate them.

There are no Nazis. I’m giving you a hint, please take it.

No, there are not Nazis in the street. Please stop.

1 Like

No. You can ban me if you think I will pretend that there aren’t actual Nazis on American streets.

Ok.

I’m not. You aren’t listening to me.

You’re not listening either. I never said any such thing.

That wasn’t my argument. I did not say whether he is or is not Jewish. Whether he is or is not Jewish is irrelevant to sane human beings. No one mentions the words Jew and Jewish in their criticism of Soros until the left introduce his claims to Jewishness as an attempt to accuse the criticism of being because he is Jewish

1 Like

So it was actually Harris who chided Newt rather than Mellisa Francis?

That makes sense now because i have found her to be a rock solid conservative whereas Harris leans more and more left every day it seems.

YES and I was stunned because it was not only rude but I felt out of character for Harris, so the OP was incorrect and her follow up comment the next day made little to no sense at all.

Edited to add: I’d be surprised if Newt comes back on the show again and I wouldn’t blame him.

Well he shouldn’t return on a show Harris is hosting. He should appear on our esteemed Hosts show where he would get an opportunity to speak his mind.

1 Like

The only place Newt can prove this is on Outnumbered? Come on…

According the Jewish faith, if your mother is jewish, you are a jew.

No, Samm is going to tell you how it really works.

1 Like

Oh ICAM with you. :+1:t2: There are other Fox News shows for him to appear on. Harris made a big blunder and that’s what prompted her somewhat incoherent disclaimer the following day. I’m saddened because she was always my favorite on that show. Full disclosure I"m still watching Outnumbered but with raised eyebrow skepticism when Harris speaks. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Nobody said that it was.

Only if you believe that. That’s why they call it faith … no facts are required.

Yes, and it’s sad that I have to point out what is so intrinsically obvious.

Mod Note

Back on topic you go. This is not the film critic forum. I made you a thread in Trivial Pursuits. Enjoy.

back on topic…

Melissa Francis doesn’t need to be fired, it’s a news opinion show. Gingrich brought up Soros because it is tasty fodder for his side. It’s like when democrats would scream Haliburton at every turn.

A veiled Nazi reference? Tsk, tsk