Hard line Immigration bill fails in the house. (6-21-2018)

Yes you did #lazyass :grinning:

It ruins the joke >.<

Give it a rest.

You LIBs really are living in a Bizarro world.

That’s only true because we NO immigration laws of any kind for the European influx of immigrants until the end of 1800’s. We first started legislating immigration when the Chinese (the Yellow Peril) was seen as a problem. Sound familiar.

This from a trump cultist who actually believes the lies he tells

and we live in bizarro world LOL.

talking about the pot calling the kettle…

Allan (still looking for all those Muslims in Jersey who celebrated 9/11–they are there somewhere…)

It serves them right for illegally occupying the land we would one day claim as our own

I gotta stop responding to people who i agree with. My bad @theduke

This idea that early European immigrants were mostly skilled is an out-and out fallacy. Boatloads of unskilled came to this country, the Irish fleeing the potato famine, Germans(Prussians), Eastern Europeans fleeing crowed cities, Southern Europeans mired in poverty.

Get a grip on reality will ya.

The fact is, Congress is infested with Fifth Column Republicans who work hand in hand with the Democrat Party Leadership to prevent adopting an America First policy and especially immigration reform which benefits American citizens as a priority.

In fact, these Fifth Column Republicans refuse to work with our President to adopt laws which would discourage foreigners from entering our country illegally and punish foreigners who have been crossing our borders for years in violation of our laws and inflicting devastating social and economic consequences upon American Citizens and their communities.

Unfortunately, our Fifth Column media along with Yellow Journalists, give cover to those who are working to prevent an America First Policy and immigration laws which would actually discourage illegal and unwanted entry into our country, and punish illegal entrants who ignore our laws.

JWK

There is no better way to weaken, destroy and subjugate a prosperous and freedom loving country than by importing the world’s poverty stricken populations into that country and making the country’s existing citizens tax-slaves to support the economic needs of such an invasion.

You forgot to include one important factor … immigrants looking to enter our country many generations ago, were denied entry if they were likely to become a public burden. Today, we are being overrun with the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low and unskilled populations of other countries who, upon entry into our country, are having their economic needs met at taxpayer expense.

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance a maternity ward for the poverty stricken populations of other countries who invade America’s borders to give birth.

That’s just not true. If you paid you passage here, you were here. That someone was going to turn you arroud and pay your passage back is a pure silliness.

What I stated above is true . . . one reason for being rejected was the likelihood of one being a public charge or burden.

Read the following and get back to me:The 12 Grueling Steps To Legal Immigration Through Ellis Island

JWK

And the examples I listed were pre-1900. Ellis island began operating in January 1, 1892. Even still, even according to your link, unskilled still were admitted.

If incoming immigrants were thought to become a public charge they were rejected. Here is another LINK

During this particular hearing, the couple gave testimony and one of his brothers arrived to testify for him. Since the couple did not arrive with extra funds, the Board of Special Inquiry pronounced the couple a “likely public charge” meaning that they did not have the means to support themselves, which also contributed to the final determination to deport them.

JWK

Yes, a very nice one off antidotal incident from 1905. We know by the 1900’s the bigots were in full blossom. As I previously said, NOT what I was talking about. Try again.

What on earth does bigotry have to do with an immigration policy that reject immigrants if they are likely to become a public charge and live on government cheese financed by tax paying American citizens?

JWK

There was a time not too long ago in New York when the able-bodied were ashamed to accept home relief, a program created by Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1931 when he was Governor. Now, New York City and many other major cities are infested with countless government cheese factions, including recent abled bodied immigrants, who not only demand welfare, but use it to buy beer, wine, drugs, sex, and Lotto tickets.

The reality is, there was no taxpayer funded “government cheese” attracting immigrants then, unlike now. As a matter of fact, the first thing illegal entrants do these days when entering our country is demand taxpayer funded government cheese to meet their economic needs. And our Fifth Column Republicans work hand in hand with our social democrat party leadership to achieve that goal by making American Citizens tax-slaves to finance the economic needs of the millions of illegal entrants who are and have invaded our borders.

And that, my friend, is not “alternative conservative reality”. It happens to be the reality for every hard working tax paying citizen in America ___ they are being made into tax slaves to finance the economic needs of millions of foreigners who have invaded America’s borders.

JWK

There is no better way to weaken, destroy and subjugate a prosperous and freedom loving country than by importing the world’s poverty stricken populations into that country and making the country’s existing citizens tax-slaves to support the economic needs of such an invasion.

The bill also had NO path to citizenship for the dreamers. At least the “compromise” bill does.

Trump pulled his support for the bill. Time to pretend like you never supported it.

Why do you want to encourage the poverty stricken populations of other countries to invade our borders so they can vote for Fifth Column Democrats who will promise to give them free government cheese?

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance the economic needs of millions of poverty stricken, poorly educated, low and unskilled aliens who have invaded America’s borders.