Happy Tax Day to my fellow Americans!

If you’re getting money back and that has been your trend, then claim some dependents so that the amount you keep each week is more and the amount you get back is less. I’ve always considered a tax refund and an interest free loan to the government between the time they got the money and the time I received my refund. There may be an opportunity to place your money where it will work for you, instead of loaning it to the government for a 0% return?

If your cash flow is a negative one, the probability is that it’s not working in your favor in the long run?

Never was part of the tea party . .

I have, I still do, and will continue to advocate for a balanced budget amendment to the constitution.

BUT I would like to see this added in:

3/4 vote of both house and senate to raise ANY tax or fee.
Simple majority vote of those present and signture of president for any tax or fee cut.

And after a balanced budget goes into effect first day of the new fiscal year, any bill that spends above that MUST have offsetting cuts someplace else in the budget.

Let’s just lower taxes to zero.

Its not the government buying stuff from China, etc
Its private companies.

and of course America is going to have a lot of trade deficit your a consumer based economy.

Most of the republicans dont care because Trump has an R after his name. So while i do respect your opinion its just lip service to the GOP masses

Cash flow???

Trade deficits have nothing to do with cash flow. And the have nothing todo with federal funds.

Lets try this again, the vast majority of the middle class got a tax cut, if you did not, you are in the minority, period. What you get in refunds has no bearing on what your actual tax burden is, period.

1 Like

Lets go with a low (15 to 20%) flat tax, single deduction, no other deductions or tax credits allowed.

Much better idea.

1 Like

I’ve written congress critters about this. I vocalize (or write) my support for it every chance I get.

1 Like

Not to mention, calling yourself middle class at 300-500k is quite a stretch.

Middle Class is 50-60K a year.

Damn I’m not even middle class

:cry:

Even if it exploded the deficit FURTHER than these last tax cuts did?

Friend, If your own party can’t keep their hands off the federal credit card, I wouldn’t be looking to the other parties to fix the issue that even you can’t.

Hell, The 2016 GOP platform called for paying down the debt! They exploded it!

So when the poster on the left is complaining about his/her taxes going up when their deductions alone are 70k is really complaining about what? Raising the taxes on who?

combined with budget cuts it would be completely awsome.

Or even with a balanced budget amendment.

Neither will happen, Congress critters on both sides of the isle looooove their spending.

Just look at all the D candidates and the spending they want (free free free free everything!) and the taxes they will have to raise to get those free things.

No problem, they just tell the stupid they can get all the money for that by taxing the evil rich, when you could confiscate all the money from the rich and not pay for it.

They didn’t explode it… It’s been predicted to explode for decades. Dems have to lead the way. Or Trump has to pick up senators to get to 60 and take back the house.

Yay, I paid 500% more in federal taxes than last year. Thanks Trump.