248 years

Ooooohhhh-Rah!

Semper Fi !

1 Like

Happy Birthday, Jarheads. Now come get y’all some crayons! :rofl:

2 Likes

Really?

Wow.

Today is Marine Corps Birthday and tomorrow is Veterans day and the best you can do to honor those who defend YOUR freedoms is to tell them they are stupid, on the level of a child eating crayons.

Pathetic.

Thank you for all my Jar Brothers and thank you to all the Veterans.

Yes, it really is Meme War Friday. Enjoy! :rofl:

Bro calm down. Six foot is Army. Army and Marines constantly haze each other with jokes.

Hey, HEY! Next time wait for the fun Leathernecks to bust out with their memes! :stuck_out_tongue:

Time and place.

Btw I was in the Army before the Corps.

1 Like

Easy, man.

I’ve been watching marines post memes like that all month to celebrate the upcoming USMC birthday.

It’s all in fun.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Been like this for the past 10 days. (All these from marines current and retired.)

1 Like

Your right. I apologize to all involved.

Was kinda taken aback by the fact that it appears, on thus board anyway, that there is more support here for Hamas than for the Marine Corps.Guess I shouldn’t be surprised.

Go wild

Here. This will make it hurt less. :rofl:

Not about hurt.

It’s about respect. Apparently an outdated concept.

Saul Good

It’s clear and obvious butthurt, and it’s making the memes funnier for those of us with actual senses of humor. :rofl:

It always amazes me how certain people on this board always think they are psychic and can tell other what they are thinking and feeling.

Marine and Soldier are in a bathroom.

They finish and the soldier heads to the sink

The Marine starts heading to the door.

The soldier, feeling all superior, (you know how that is) says to the Marine “In the Army we wash our hands after going to the bathroom “

The Marine looks at the soldier and says “In the Marines, we don’t piss on our hands”

Thought that fit here.

1 Like

Very good! Try it with an image though. :wink:

Marines