HANNITY: Welcome to Jerrold Nadler’s Never-Ending ‘Political Circus’

Originally published at: HANNITY: Welcome to Jerrold Nadler’s Never-Ending ‘Political Circus’ | Sean Hannity

Speaking during his opening monologue on ‘Hannity’ Tuesday night, Sean slammed House Judiciary Chair Jerrold Nadler’s never-ending investigations; saying Democrats are simply interested in a “political circus.”

“There are now multiple investigations under was as Attorney General Barr is working hard to hold our government bureaucracy accountable. To fix this mess that was created by some. Those who tried to rig with Russian lies a presidential election,” said Hannity.

“The same cannot be said for House Democrats. They’re clearly more interested in a political circus designed to smear the president. House Judiciary Chair Jerrold Nadler is now set to call John Dean -of Watergate- to testify on the Mueller report. That was 47 years ago, he has absolutely nothing to offer as it relates to any of the issues at hand here,” he added.

Jerrold Nadler doubled-down on his party’s potential impeachment of President Trump; saying there’s “certainly” justification to remove the Commander-in-Chief from office.

“Impeachment is a political act, and you cannot impeach a president if the American people will not support it,” said Nadler, D-N.Y. “The American people, right now, do not support it because they do not know the story. They don’t know the facts.”

“We have to get the facts out. We have to hold a series of hearings, we have to hold the investigations,” he added. “It’s very important that [Special Counsel Robert Mueller], to a television audience and to the American people, state [his findings] and answer questions about it, even if there is no new information.”

Nadler’s comments come days after Robert Mueller held a press conference at the Department of Justice; refusing to testify before Nadler’s committee.

“I hope and expect this to be the only time I will speak to you on this matter,” Mueller told reporters Wednesday. “No one has told me whether I can or should testify or speak further about this matter.”

“There has been discussion about an appearance before Congress,” he continued. “Any testimony from this office would not go beyond our report. It contains our findings and analysis, and the reasons for the decisions we made. We chose those words carefully, and the work speaks for itself.”