HANNITY WATCH: Radical Dems Want to ‘Control the Lives’ of the American People

Originally published at: HANNITY WATCH: Radical Dems Want to ‘Control the Lives’ of the American People | Sean Hannity

Speaking during his opening monologue on ‘Hannity’ Wednesday night, Sean slammed the radical Democrats running for the White House in 2020; saying left-wing lawmakers are seeking to “control the lives of the American people.”

“Democrats are now pushing to give 16-year-olds the right to vote, promising to stack the Supreme Court, they’re proposing an end to the Electoral College… This is a scary attempt by politicians to centralize power and control the lives of the American people,” said Hannity.

“This a blatant, dramatic, frightening attempt to alter America in ways that will make it unrecognizable. Forever destroy the greatest economic and wealth creation system in the history of mankind,” he added.

Watch Hannity’s opening monologue above.

peeh! How ageism are the Democratic Politicians!??? Only wanting to lower the
voting age to 16! Well, I think the Democrat Politicians can do much better than that!
Don’t you? I would of thought they would of aimed for 6 or 8, and settled for 10. lol.

Or they can simply ban Abortion, but only under 1 condition. The mother must sign a document that says she will only have the baby if she brainwashes it by showing it
Mainstream Fake News Media(NBC, ABC, CBS) the entire time while he/she lives with the mother. lmao.

Cause if the Democratic Politicians in Washington are almost for sure that the child is going to vote Democrat for sure anyways, then I’m sure that they can brainwash and pursued more mothers not to get an Abortion. lol. That’s the main reason Dem Politicians care about supporting Abortion anyways, is for the votes. lol.