HANNITY: The left’s Kavanaugh Tactics Should Disgust Every American | Sean Hannity

Judge Brett Kavanaugh is fighting back and standing up for his good name and his reputation, and he is demanding a fair process. He says he won’t be intimidated.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hannity.com//media-room/hannity-the-lefts-kavanaugh-tactics-should-disgust-every-american/?utm=pushnami

Sean, these are “wild accusations”, not “serious allegations”. Serious allegations require some evidence to back up the claims. There is no evidence here. If she walked into a police station with nothing more than this, she would be exited within 30 minutes. Wild accusations fail on the merits and do not deserve serious consideration, except according to the left’s Me Too standards. When you keep saying they are serious allegations, it plays into the hands of the Me Too movement and undermines a decent man who cannot possibly defend himself against such vague charges. You are one of my heroes, but this time your statements have missed the target.