HANNITY: Release Every Transcript of Joe Biden’s Phone Calls with Ukraine

Originally published at: HANNITY: Release Every Transcript of Joe Biden’s Phone Calls with Ukraine | Sean Hannity

Speaking during his opening monologue on ‘Hannity’ Thursday night, Sean weighed-in on the escalating crisis enveloping Joe Biden’s presidential campaign; demanding the release of transcripts between the former Vice President and Ukrainian officials.

“A former top prosecutor from the Ukraine has now implicated Joe Biden in a very serious crime… The cowardly Adam Schiff has been caught in yet another disgusting lie. I would like the release of every Biden-Ukraine phone call transcript,” said Hannity.

“I would like every Obama-Iran transcript. I would like every Obama-Putin transcript. It’s all a fishing expedition,” he added.

Rep. Devin Nunes slammed House Intel Chair Adam Schiff on social media this week; saying the lawmaker intentionally withheld information from his committee regarding President Trump’s phone call with the leader of Ukraine.

“We learn from the press today that Chm Schiff had prior knowledge and involvement in the WB complaint. He withheld this info from the American people and even from the Intel Cmte. In light of this news, it’s hard to view impeachment as anything aside from an orchestrated farce,” posted Nunes.

My statement on the latest fiasco https://t.co/B2lNf6Bb60

— Devin Nunes (@DevinNunes) October 2, 2019

A spokesperson for Congressman Adam Schiff confirmed Wednesday that the whistleblower alleging misconduct by President Trump had contacted the legislator before officially filing his complaint.

“A spokesman for House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif., acknowledged Wednesday that the whistleblower alleging misconduct in the White House had reached out to Schiff’s panel before filing a complaint — prompting President Trump, in an extraordinary afternoon press conference at the White House, to directly accuse Schiff of helping write the document,” reports Fox News.