Hannity radio show discussion thread?

Would it be acceptable to have a “Hannity Show” discussion thread in the politics section?

I’d love to be able to discuss what Hannity is discussing in real time.

Thoughts?

1 Like

Wish we could have a twitter feed style hangouts in this newly designed forum.

That would be cool.

1 Like

I’m not sure who thought it was a good idea to have trumple’s Dee and trumple’s Dum substitute host for Hannity today. Gawd.

It’s a total train wreck, right? I can only imagine the Special Counsel’s office is a getting a good laugh at this as they enjoy the Friday martini hour before breaking for the week.

Enjoying Amanda Carpenter’s tweeting on it, and the reactions to her tweets.

https://twitter.com/amandacarpenter/status/1028004551486529538

Jay Sekulow has some dude on from his own organization, ACLJ, and it’s just head-shaking bad.

Where is Hannity? Did they say he’s at a wedding?

My radio station only plays the first hour of Hannitys show, so I’m spared from any more of the radiopacalypse for now.

I’m just floored that the president’s 2 lawyers think it’s a good idea to go for a three hour radio gabfest. Thanks for the Twitter link, I’ll check it out.

The first hour was truly crazy.

This second hour is hilarious as well. Jay Sekulow and some dudes from his organization thinking that Turkey is going to become a christian nation.

1 Like

Yea, it was not the best idea to put these two bumbling Keystone Cops lawyers on the radio.

https://twitter.com/amandacarpenter/status/1027999090725019649

And they end the show with Rudy claiming that the Mueller is going to end with “an investigation of the investigators”.

LOL! :rofl:

These two are in way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way over their head.

I don’t have cable, so I don’t get bludgeoned by these 2 dopes daily, so just listening to them motormouth for 1 hour today was stunning. So much of what they said was simply false, lying, or propaganda. How do people like this get away with this crap???

Unbelievably laughable.

Would it be acceptable to have a “Hannity Show” discussion thread in the politics section?

I was sorta hopeful when I wandered onto here that…well…what you suggested might be the norm…with the usual contingent of trolls.

Yet what I find is a super infestation of fugitives from Huffpo, and a very minor secondary layer of conservatives.

I’d be happy to join your subgroup. That’s two. I would suggest the going rule is that one must have actually watched on Hannity what they are discussing…else the group would be overrun the first time out of the garage by dopey snarksters talking rubbish.

Of course if it’s just to poke fun then I’d still be there but not in the way I would for a serious discussion.

I don’t watch Hannity, but I catch his radio show several times per week.

Hope you’ll stick around and contribute your take on the show. :slight_smile:

1 Like

…one must have actually watched on Hannity what they are discussing

OR listened. My bad.