HANNITY: Impeachment Charade Nothing More than a ‘Temper Tantrum for Democrats’

Originally published at: HANNITY: Impeachment Charade Nothing More than a ‘Temper Tantrum for Democrats’ | Sean Hannity

Speaking during his opening monologue on ‘Hannity’ Thursday night, Sean ripped the Democrats’ never-ending impeachment fantasy; saying the entire exercise is nothing more than a three-year long “temper tantrum.”

“The President has every reason to be glad and happy because it’s about to be game-over for the Democrats’ latest scheme. Democrats don’t have the votes to keep this going any longer… Adam Schiff is begging and pleading for a few days of new witness testimony,” said Hannity.

“The Democrats argument is too insane to be true. Have you ever heard anything so stupid in your entire life?” he asked. “Voters see through this charade. This is the culmination of a three-year long temper tantrum.

Watch Hannity’s opening monologue above.

It was an illegitimate game to begin with of course. I cannot believe this insanity has gone this far. Adam is gonna be Up Schiff Creek, Hey Sean maybe SchiffCreek could be Michael Hindenburg Running mate LOL. Maybe Nancy Pelousy. Oh the nicknames!! I love it. I gave Schiff the nickname of Adam Sieve he leaks like one. I have so many!!