HANNITY EXCLUSIVE: Trump Reveals He ‘Closed the Borders to China’ During Coronavirus Outbreak

Originally published at: HANNITY EXCLUSIVE: Trump Reveals He ‘Closed the Borders to China’ During Coronavirus Outbreak | Sean Hannity

President Trump spoke with Sean Hannity Wednesday night on a number of serious issues facing the country; revealing that he “closed the borders” with China after learning of their Coronavirus outbreak.

“A lot of things are happening. Our economy is doing fantastic. We got hit with the Coronavirus and that was a surprise. I started hearing about it very quietly a couple of months ago from China. Against the advice of a lot of professionals I closed the borders to China, that’s why we have a very small number of people that we have to worry about,” said the President.

“I closed the borders against the advice of a lot of people, and it turned out to be a very wise decision. Otherwise we would have had a lot of people coming in during the course of a number of weeks,” he added.

Listen to Hannity’s exclusive interview with President Trump above.