Hallmark is Fascist!

Hallmark is Fascist now! Fascist I tell you!
https://clarion.causeaction.com/2019/12/26/feminist-hallmark-movies-are-fascist-propaganda/

Yeah, here we go again…the left just keeps it up, almost everything & everyone is Fascist, racist, homophobic, bigoted, & the sky is falling…

The unhappy, behind every rock & building alarmists are the DEFINITION of Fascists. Their point of all this is if you disagree with them or are normal, & don’t daily pray at the alter of LGBTQ or leftist flavor of the week invented crisis, you are a Fascist!

So…now Hallmark is the latest criminals, added to the list of anyone or anything that is or perceived to be conservative, normal, white people, non-LGBTQ, or (Gasp!) Christian.

I mean how DARE you?

Yet she “tortures” herself by choosing to watch it. It’s a shame there are no other channels available for her.

2 Likes

When most of us think about fascistically propagandistic movies, we think of the grotesque grandeur of Leni Riefenstahl’s films celebrating the Third Reich — grand, but cold sweeping shots of soldiers goose-stepping and flags waving, all meant to inspire awe and terror. But the reality is, even in Nazi Germany, the majority of movies approved by the Nazi minister of propaganda, Joseph Goebbels, were escapist and feather-light, with a Hallmark movie-style emphasis on the importance of “normality.”

I guess anyone who watches Hallmark movies is a Nazi.

This woman sounds like a real joy to be around.

Every angle of this is stupid…every…

Right after Hallmark caves to fascistic threats from libdom and now runs same-sex couples making out on commercials (in opposition to a clear dislike of such commercials by the largest audience segment of their viewership), libdom comes back and slams Hallmark for being fascist in its movie content too. :roll_eyes:

I guess now they’ll demand that not only commercials must have same-sex themes, but the movie content of the channel must force moral degeneracy on its audience as well.

This is the second Amanda Marcotte inspired thread on this board.

It is amazing how an intentionally inflammatory op-ed writer is getting the CEC riled up so much.

I guess she is good at her job.

7 Likes

Amanda Marcotte (never heard of her) is “the left”?

Well when she is defended and her ideas validated by people, as evidenced here…

This is what I said in the other Amanda Marcotte inspired thread.

It is just as true here

Is this one of those things where a single person writing an inflammatory op-ed is intentionally misconstrued to include all of those who are perceived to be on “the Left” to further serve a feeling of grievance and simultaneously used to as an attempt to paint with a very broad brush the political and cultural positions of those very same people using a blatant form of identity politics while claiming that only the other side does it?
Nah… that would never happen here.

2 Likes

She makes her living by being inflammatory.

I don’t care for her opinion.

But the fact that she is kicking over the CEC ant pile shows that she is good at her job.

1 Like

Typical lib snark. Nobody’s getting “riled up”. But when the liberalism that oozes from your side cannot be dismissed, you’ll try deflecting with crap like that. You’re one of the better ones here at doing that.

1 Like

I just find it a fascinating peek behind the curtain of liberals.

I guess next time my girlfriend wants to watch a Hallmark movie with my I need to put my swastikas on.

Ooo ooo say tds!

2 Likes

So maybe you’re the one actually getting riled up.

(Or doesn’t that knife cut both way…) :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Ooo going for the projection gaslighting…almost a bold move if not predictable

Next it will be…" no you the fascist"!

1 Like

She isn’t “my side”

I do find it funny how she gets people to be rude to strangers on the internet though.

That part is hilarious.

1 Like

Then she was successful and got through to you. Thank you.

Who knew all those manly lone rangers where secretly fans of the hallmark channel during xmas…

I bet they shed a tear when xmas is saved…

1 Like

Hey, I’d try to run away from libberism too. But you embrace it at every turn.

Damned straight, it’s your side.

Oh, the irony. Don’t like it when it comes your way? Looks like the mirror cracked on you.

2 Likes

Just like Bongino in the other thread, right?