Gun Violence in Michigan

Prove it.

Its crazy right?? I mean - Talk about the LOWEST level of inconvenience that may help speed up the reopening of business and people are acting like its some major thing.
You arent defending freedom by not wearing a mask. After all -We have LOTS of laws that are much more restrictive. You have to wear a seatbelt when you drive. Your kids have to be in a car seat. You have to have pants on when you go out.

Wearing a mask is so minor and can really help. Why are people so upset about it?

Does it really help? If it does, I’ll wear one and go to work, eat, etc.

1 Like

It would be much less amusing if I hadn’t been assured for a decade here that conservatives could survive the apocalypse or a civil war with no muss and no fuss.

1 Like

It REALLY helps reduce the spread. It doesn’t help you from getting it by much (if at all). But it helps reduce the odds of the person wearing it from spreading it.

He’s winding you up. He has a medical background.

Well then let’s all mask open and open this bitch up!

1 Like

To, not about.

Are you going to prove I flag your posts I disagree with? Which is every one of them?

You posted yesterday about a country that is doing it right and they are using masks.
Again - you are going with that all or nothing. DO you not agree that people wearing masks will speed up the openings?

Do you wear one now when you go out?

I am saying no such thing.

Some people have issues.

I could point to the lies the officials have made. That just gets messy.

Fantastic.

Would be great if you were doing it at the job.

It’s not messy. Just wear a mask. It’s super easy. I’m gonna buy a cowboy hat off Amazon and rock that with my bandanna. Darth Vader helmets are too expensive though.

There is no reason to lie about it, none at all. It’s Common Sense 101 in a pandemic. Y’know just in everyday life the Japanese do it when they have the flu to be polite.

Who anointed you master of the mask protocol?

People have allergies and issues.

This would be a super sick burn if I wasn’t going to have to when I go back to work lest I become a transmission vector across the whole damned country.

Sure I agree. Masks, hand washing, coughing into the old elbow (I cough into a handkerchief), not shaking hands, backing up off of each other, all that stuff.

Masks if I can’t get distance, you betcha.

Can I have my country back now?

3 Likes

Now we are going places!

1 Like

ew

2 Likes

Who appointed you?

Allergies? Wearing a mask will help then.
Why are you against it?
Do you go to stores in the buff because “FREEDOM!!”
Do you refuse to wear a seatbelt because ■■■■■ what the government tells me to do!”

Why is your line “Masks during a pandemic” . Seems a hill to die on.

@WCD9973 is that a yes?

We are in 100% agreement actually (on THIS issue).