Gun Violence in Michigan

According to the link the story says the victim told her her daughter would need the mask
It appears, also in the link, he was shot by the SON not the husband

Doubtless the son brought his gun with him to the Dollar Store because he was celebrating his 2nd Amendment right, not because he’d intended to shoot the security guard because the guard told his mom that his sister would need to wear a mask.

But he had the gun on him, he got upset, he shot the guard.

Bet he wishes now he hadn’t brought it with him. But…damn…he just had to bring it, because it was his 2nd amendment right to do so.

1 Like

What a worthless, idiotic post. Bravo

Way to make light of a criminal scumbag taking an innocent life.

2 Likes

Just curious, was anyone thee other than the SG carrying lawfully?

As rare as it is, a moment of agreement. Well done.

1 Like

This had absolutely nothing to do with the Liberation Michigan movement.

Just thug culture on display.

1 Like

Thug culture crosses all racial and ethnic lines.

1 Like

Arguably teetering on felony assault under current conditions.

We’ve been whipped into an unnecessary panic and resulting frenzy for over 2 full months over this outbreak.

Which is perfectly reasonable under the current conditions and required under the guidelines in place in MI.

How does that justify assault and murder?

Why is that doubtless?

There’s a word for that post we can’t use to describe it here.

Don’t feed it.

He had a gun. It his his 2nd amendment right to carry it wherever he goes.

Whether he intended to use it or not, and surely he didn’t intend to use it.

He just wanted to protest his moms and daughter’s treatment by the security guard.

But - they argued - and that’s when things went south in a hurry.

Is that what caused this? Good Lord dude you are seriously this clueless. This crap happens every day in Detroit. Why freak out over one case? What makes it worse than the ones that happened the day before?

5 Likes

Less likely to happen without the absurd requirements…especially for a child.

All you need to do in PA is say you have a medical condition and no proof is needed.

No confrontation…Liberty temporarily respected.

Why is that “surely”?

Who is all up in arms about requiring people to wearing masks, gloves, standing 6 feet away etc.?

People bitch about these things needing to be required if daring to leave your house in the face of stay at home orders, then bitch when they are required to do just that.

Make up your mind what you want.

That’s problematic. Calm down, you’re in a tizzy this morning.

1 Like

Psychosomatic struggle is real.

The rule is unenforceable.

No you’re saying lie so you don’t have to wear one. I swear the justifications you guys come up with to avoid even the slightest inconvenience.

Here on Planet Sensible, I just loosely tie a do-rag around my face to go shopping and it’s literally no big deal.

2 Likes

Oh, and wearing a bandanna around your face like you’re a cowboy sticking up a stage coach is ■■■■■■■ cool and socially acceptable now. Also sometimes I tie a bandanna around my head Ice Cube style as well and wear shades for that 90s gang banger look.