Gun Free New Jersey

Everybody ran! Good idea.

Gangs, Guns.

@biggestal99 , it can happen anywhere Allan.

How is any state in the union realistically gun free so long as guns can move freely across state lines?

We have a certain member who keeps telling us such things just aren’t possible in Jersey so this can’t be true.

They can’t move freely into New Jersey.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nationalreview.com/2015/02/new-jersey-man-faces-jail-time-transporting-antique-pistol-charles-c-w-cooke/amp/

They can’t move legally. What’s in place to stop people from doing so otherwise?

The law. I just showed you what happens.

The law stops the law abiding.

That’s not what I’ve been told.

You don’t believe everything you’ve been told.

Trump sucks.

What a shock the shooter one Tahaji Wells had just been released from prison. It appears this was part of an ongoing gang war.

Fortunately after he attempted to shoot it out with police he quickly assumed room temperature.

What had he been serving time for? A 2002 murder plead down to aggravated manslaughter.

People like this remind me of an old saying, “Some people just need killing” and he absolutely was one who fit that bill to a T.

Be interesting to hear Big Al explain how this is possible in Joisey.

Anything is possible nowadays.

Main takeaway, nobody is dead except one of the perps. One 13 year old boy is in critical condition but expected to live.

Violence is everywhere.

Trenton not the greatest city. (Worst city in jersey, passing Newark and Camden)

We have our share of problems in jersey.

Low crime doesn’t mean no crime.

Allan

Good post Allan.

Herds of guns are coming across state lines killing people indiscriminately! Beware! :crazy_face:

I think you may be onto something. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

One post fits all occasions. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

It’s basally all she has to say, she just phrases it differently from post to post.

Well, that’s not true.

Sneaky know what it means.