Gun Enthusiasts

Paddle, clip, or belt holster. That way unless you lose your pants you’re good.

Kimber TLE pro…cause it’s pretty, small enough to carry and makes nice holes.

Why are innocuous posts being hidden? It must be some automatic feature of the website being taken advantage of by sensitive souls.

Haven’t shot many guns (I’ve only shot one like once) but I have thrown knives- so I guess I am a knife enthusiast. My absolute favorite brand of knives would probably have to be Cold Steel Gladius 14" Throwing Knife. Nice and toned, doesn’t show dirt because of it’s carbon black color, and it’s durable. The holes in the hilt also help with the balance when it’s in the air, as well as the physics involved in throwing. I also like the Kunai knife; although, while it is meant more as a dagger, it looks cool, and can be used for many other purposes as well. Some of the smaller knives I also like, like the 5" ones because they are easier to throw with pinch grip and with small hands like mine.

Despite my inexperience, I would love to learn more about guns. I’ll probably be watching this thread to gain more insight on other arms :slight_smile:

Start with an NRA basic pistol course. It is specifically tailored to the complete novice.

Go here. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, enter your zip code and you can find a course nearby.

1 Like

No peddling.

I’m not peddling anything. I wouldn’t make a nickel if she took a class.

It was a joke Wayne Jr. unbunchem.

You may well have succeeded in everything else in your life but you are a complete failure when it comes to humor.

We’ll let the forum decide.

It would be difficult not to see that he was joking.

They didn’t get my sarcasm, or at least they are depending they don’t

Perhaps, but we can see your post, so maybe its for some other reason. :wink:

My boyfriend says that he’s for the second amendment, that he wants a gun, but that “people shouldn’t have assault rifles; they should be left to the military (experts).” Not sure how that works.

How so? How does this in any shape or form relate to Religion? Is there something I’m missing?

It means he has no concept of the meaning and intent of the 2nd and doesn’t know squat about “assault rifles”.

2 Likes

It was sarcasm. Doesn’t anyone get sarcasm anymore? The love of guns has been compared to being a religion, a cult, etc… You know, how some people are said to worship guns.

Find a new boyfriend.

1 Like

Stick with that guy. Sounds like he has a brain.

It probably means he is young and stupid. :sunglasses:

1 Like