Gun-control activist arrested in shooting

https://twitter.com/charlescwcooke/status/1493546378290737154

Should hatred of gun rights be considered an aggravating factor in gun crimes?

3 Likes

Oops! :rofl:

3 Likes

There is no question that “hate” was involved in this crime and should be considered an aggravating factor with harsher punishments but by lib standards, I’d guess they’ll say, this is…wait for it…almost there…on the way…coming soon…k…different. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Thank goodness Quintez means lousy shot in some unidentified language.

Loads of intersectionality with this story.

3 Likes

That’s what i just told my wife. Good thing he’s a lousy shot.

2 Likes

Reminds me of a former writer for the Chicago Tribune ( Carl Rowan i think was his name) who was always railing on about guns and how evil they are.

Then lo and behold one morning there is an article about him shooting some teenager who was prowling around his swimming pool. :grinning:

Gotta love those double standards and hypocrisy. :wink:

1 Like

Oh look, another crackpot leftist using violence in the pursuit of political goals.

(D)efinitely not a terrorist. :thinking:

5 Likes

What’s wrong with his name?

He’s also a BLM activist

Summary and comment…

Craig Greenberg was attacked by a Leftwing activist by the name of Quintez Brown … who entered the office and proceeded to unload a Glock 9mm in the direction of Greenberg and his staff.

Fortunately someone was able to force the door shut again and Quintez couldn’t shoot straight anyway and no one was hurt. So the apparent assassination attempt only ruined the life of the idiot assassin.

So, here’s where The Las Vegas Sun enters the picture with a story about right wingers ( Escalating hateful rhetoric leads nation down a dark, chaotic path - Las Vegas Sun News ).

“A terrifying incident in Louisville, Ky., this week revealed the dangers of the talk coming from the right about civil war and political violence.”

… wait … what? A BLM activist shooting up a Democrat’s campaign office is caused by right wing rhetoric? If you look at the story further you will find them trying to make the inference of right wing ties:

“While there’s been no indication yet that the activist had ties to any right-wing organizations, the shooting comes amid a rise in threats against politicians fueled by increasingly violent rhetoric coming from extremist Republicans.”

… and it goes on from there.

The Democrats and BLM etc have whipped up a whole heaping helping of Helter Skelter among young Leftwing skulls full of mush but ever the liars and deceivers it’s not hard to find those who eagerly and publicly accuse others of what they are doing at the Democrats’ Ministry of Truth.

5 Likes

It was the basis for a common name in Roman times as they apparently started running out of names for kids at four.

…but a “mostly peaceful” one.

1 Like

That article, the journalist and the editor that approved it…are disgusting!

Ever since the summer of 2020 Louisville has become a complete third-world â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  like a mini San Fran or Portland. I live an hour from there and avoid it like the plague.

1 Like

Norway! We’ll get NORWAYYYYYYY!!!

4 Likes
1 Like

When will GoFundMe confiscate their funds?

4 Likes

Gun laws are for thee, not for me.

1 Like

"Police said an article of clothing Greenberg was wearing was struck, and the candidate said his sweater was grazed by a bullet. Greenberg said the suspect had walked into the campaign office, pulled out a gun, “aimed directly at me and began shooting.” "

That’s what happens when you hold your piece gangsta sytyle. :wink:

2 Likes