Guiliani: Muellers team is trying to frame the President

So it would appear. This is just further proof of the cancer that they are on this nation. Gleefully working to change our norms to one where facts and reality are whatever they want to pretend it is. Next they will be preaching, “Brawndo’s got electrolytes!” :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Agh yeah it’s like we’re getting stupider but instead of it being through unfortunate breeding, it’s willful and intentional to sew chaos. I don’t even really understand what the end game is.

1 Like

This has been obvious since the very beginning.

The entire premise was immediately discredited by using the hedge word “collusion” instead of fraud, which they knew did not exist and was easily defended.

Don’t be that guy. We have enough of them here.

2 Likes

:thinking:

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3726408-Rosenstein-letter-appointing-Mueller-special.html

That affirms my assertion. He used “interference” instead of collusion…even more vague and malleable.

I just watch this chirping and laugh as President Trump performs his duties with rigor and success.

:smile:

1 Like

Trump should fire Sessions and Rosenstein, then hand out mass pardons. :popcorn:.

Please show me where it was stated that Mueller was falsifying evidence and use those exact words…not your interpretation of what was stated. I’ll wait………

1 Like

Giuliani claimed Mueller’s team was attempting to frame Trump. Why are you doing this? Echoing @Blackwolf here, don’t be that guy. There are already plenty of them here.

I really like Sessions. I think he stays no matter what.

:star:

…a really long time it would appear. All you got was an appeal to community.

IOW…you couldn’t back up what you’re attempting to state as a fact. That’s what I object to. Just tell it like it is and not your reinterpretation of what was actually said. Don’t be that guy.

What in the world is wrong with you? I stated from the get go that what Giuliani stated was that Mueller’s team is trying to frame Trump. The quote from Giuliani backs up what I’m saying as a fact. So, you’re objecting to what exactly?

Unbelievable, Smyrna.

Another day, another conspiracy theory out of the Trump circle. It’s past the point of being funny now. Now, it’s just pathetic.

1 Like

If Trump is being framed for anything, it’s by himself for pretending to be smart.

You’re getting desperate.

Yes or no, Giuliani has claimed Mueller is trying to frame Trump?

Typical of guilty-looking people, when facts are presented and cannot be disputed, attack the investigation. A common tactic amongst slimy defense attorneys who frequently engage in pettifoggery.

Republicans used to wail against lawyers… now they love em.

1 Like

How does one get framed without falsified evidence?

1 Like