Guiliani: Muellers team is trying to frame the President

Well, it didn’t take long for him to go that far did it :laughing:.

Sounds like they’re definitely gearing up for a self-pardon if they’re already suggesting that it’s a frame-up.

:man_facepalming:

What in the world is going on here? Accusing the prosecutors investigating your client of a willingness and a want to frame your client for crimes they have not committed? Seriously? I mean, can they act ANY more guilty than this?

1 Like

Everything Guiliani has done makes sense if he’s simply prepping the Trump base for rejecting any charges or illegality.

Otherwise Guiliani is legit just a terrible lawyer and/or has lost it in recent years. One of the reasons he wasn’t given a cabinet position was the sense that he’d lost a step, so maybe that’s really all it is.

It’s a fun ride though! :popcorn:.

1 Like

This thread is different from the already existing threads discussing this…how?

What other threads? This just broke a few mins ago afaik.

Agreed on all counts. It’s also very telling that there were so many white collar attorneys that turned down Trump. Forcing him to have to scrape the bottom of the barrel and end up with Jay Sekulow and Rudy Giuliani of all people actually representing him. Quite astonishing really when you think about it. Even Flood is not representing Trump. He is representing the office of the Presidency.

1 Like

Will you link the other thread that has Giuliani making the claim of Trump being framed by Mueller. I can’t find it.

3 Likes

You mod, bro?

3 Likes

This is the crystallization of the Trump tactic. Continue to float all sorts of discrediting completely made up ■■■■■■■■ in hopes that when the ■■■■ does hit the fan popular opinion will somehow find its way to your side. And in certain circles it is working nicely. Those of painfully weak mind and a complete inability to think love this ■■■■ and adore Trump.

3 Likes

how would the innocent act if they are being framed?

Here’s just two……….

Uh, neither of those links has anything to do with Guiliani’s statement while in Israel.

He’s now claiming the special counsels team is actively trying to frame the President. Falsifying evidence.

That is worlds apart from anything he or the President have previously said.

1 Like

I missed that part. Can you point it out in the article you posted?

JERUSALEM (AP) — Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani says special counsel Robert Mueller’s team is trying to frame President Trump.

Giuliani, who has been serving as Trump’s lawyer amid the Russia scandal, says Wednesday in Israel that Mueller’s team includes “13 highly partisan Democrats … (who) are trying very very hard to frame him to get him in trouble when he hasn’t done anything wrong.”

Speaking to the Globes capital market conference in Tel Aviv, Giuliani says Trump has the power to pardon himself but won’t because he is innocent.

It was the latest in Giuliani’s often contradictory comments surrounding the probe into Russia’s potential meddling in U.S elections.

Giuliani has become a lightning rod during his tenure on Trump’s team, drawing the president’s ire for a series of scattershot interviews.

“13 highly partisan Democrats … (who) are trying very very hard to frame him to get him in trouble when he hasn’t done anything wrong.”

To frame someone is to falsify evidence against them, Smyrna. That’s what the word means.

1 Like

LOL… I will help

Giuliani, who has been serving as Trump’s lawyer amid the Russia scandal, says Wednesday in Israel that Mueller’s team includes “13 highly partisan Democrats … (who) are trying very very hard to frame him to get him in trouble when he hasn’t done anything wrong.”

Are you trolling us here? :confused:

1 Like

Ahhhhhhhhhhh……you’re the one falsifying the evidence. I got it now. Thanks.

I didn’t doos it I tell yas! I waz framed!

What in the world are you talking about? Giuliani stated that Mueller’s team is trying to frame Trump. Mole showed you the direct quote proving this to be the case. And you’re accusing Mole of falsifying evidence? Are you drunk, having a stroke, or trolling us here?

1 Like

Trump fans are now trying to use his idiotic gaslighting throw nonsense at the wall tactics.

2 Likes