GSA agrees Biden is president elect

Is that tweet real?

It’s unbelievable how Fox News misleads their readers. There’s nothing in the article which describes that there’s “a catch”

3 Likes

I believe so. Pretty sure there was a whole thread on it even.

1 Like

Yessir.

Trump couldn’t beat Sleepy Joe, who had dementia & hid in his basement. How many times in history has an incumbent President lost re-election? Sad. And pathetic.

3 Likes

Hey give him some credit. This is the first time an IMPEACHED incumbent lost re-election. Because winning. Aren’t you tired of all this winning yet?

2 Likes

Congratulations

2 Likes

Richard Nixon is laughing at him.

Who isn’t at this point? Besides his supporters, of course.

3 Likes

It’s official. Biden’s transition website is on the .gov domain. :clap:t3:

7 Likes

Ohh that last line.

5 Likes

How quickly we forget some recent democrat embarrassments at inaugurations

Bush Booed, Crowd Singing "Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye" to President Bush During Inauguration - YouTube.

1 Like

2008? Oof. You sure those weren’t republicans singing?

Will there even be one? Why bother? Give Biden a couple hours of tv time to program, say hi, introduce the gang, give a speech and say god bless.

3 Likes

Because the former President acting like a spoiled toddler is exactly the same as random voters acting poorly :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Yeah I doubt there will be much an actual inauguration ceremony like in the past.

1 Like

I kept reading reports waxing poetic on how trump can see the inauguration risers being built from his window and while that delights me very much it seems like we can hit the full stop on that now.

1 Like

Yup. That’s what did it. And I was sooooo looking forward to seeing Porter demolish her.

1 Like

Asterisk by Jbiden’s name in the history books?

For why?