Group of House Republicans file articles of impeachment --- against Rod Rosenstein

Less than 24hrs even. :rofl:

1 Like

You can’t fix stupid.

1 Like

Fix it? The Trump crowd seems hell bent to embrace it.

1 Like

No sir you cannot. Because if you did, most of these gutless wonders and complicit anti-Americans in the GOP would be out of jobs.

Bingo!

1 Like

as much as you disagree with Mitch and ryan there is a reason why they are in the seats they are in. Same with Pelosi, but with that being said there is also a reason why this was never going to work. The GOP are filled with idiots. and dont get me wrong, the dem base are full of idiots as well, but they dont have talk radio feeding them. So its different

2 Likes

Hildawg’s.

While they’re at it, they should vote on favorite colors, foods, and feelings.

My guess is red, hamburgers, and happiness.

Then we’ll be making progress.

The Rod is too strong for these nutjobs.

2 Likes

I can’t imagine what liberal talk radio would even sound like, but I’m sure that it’s nothing I would want to hear.

Color = Red w/ a little bit of yellow, perhaps designed as a sickle and hammer
Food = Steak well-done, smothered in ketchup
Feeling = Eternal victimization

3 Likes

Air America …it wasnt as good. You dont have the bumper sticker outrage that am radio has in its pocket…

All of the people involved in the campaign that lied about their meetings with Russians.

Rod “The Man” Rosenstein wins as predicted. Gym “Denny Hastert 2-Electric Boogaloo” Jordan limps away with a pulled hammie but won’t go to the sauna because of all the crazy stuff that happens in there.

3 Likes

He said Republicans may believe that Rosenstein is stonewalling their oversight requests, but the Department of Justice has a legitimate, lawful basis for keeping certain documents secret in a pending investigation.

“This will almost be a red badge of courage for Rosenstein that he endured this defending the integrity, in his view, of the Department of Justice.”

:laughing:

When even Fox is calling this kabuki theater baseless and embarrassing for everyone involved, you know you probably made the wrong move. And Judge Nap is spot on here with regards to the bold. The DOJ does have a lawful basis for keeping some information protected due to there being an ongoing investigation.

you’ve got him now!

Well that was fun. Who can we try to impeach next?

3 Likes

Well, there’s another thread on here about firing Sessions - I guess they could always try to impeach him.

1 Like

Dammit - I probably just gave them an idea…

2 Likes

You giving up on The Tater?

So, in spite of the impossibility of a conviction in the Senate, you’re laying it all at Ryan’s feet.