Greta Thunberg is Right

So carbon taxes are going to save us from meteors?

no investing in green technology would be good, can’t do that without money.

because it is quite arguably not

The “scientific method” is just another way to avoid the most accurate form of science we have : GUT FEELINGS. These were provided to us by God and to ignore them is to ignore his will.

3 Likes

GUT FEELINGS!

well that, and scores of other scientists who are thankfully also skeptical

The US invested $46 billion in 2018, how much more would you like?

no need to get upset and yell

have they bumped the 10 year countdown back up to…10 years yet?

I acknowledge there are wildfires in Australia.
They are roughly equal to the Australian wildfires of 1851, affecting 12-15 million acres.
Were the 1851 fires caused by man made global warming?

2 Likes

Link me to 20 scientists who do not believe man-made climate change is real. That would be one score.

I’m just very excited that we are applying the time-honored science of emotions to make global decisions!

1 Like

Source: We Broke Down the Last Decade of Climate Change in 7 Charts | naked capitalism

There’s some pretty comprehensive metrics here.

1 Like

Do you also acknowledge that they are experiencing their greatest average national temperature last year and breaking records for heat every day?

Why the reactance to acknowledge what’s happening?

If a meteor was coming towards the Earth would you shrug and say no biggie it’s happened before in Earths history?

I am not even talking about policy around it, just the reality of what we are facing…

1 Like

It ridiculous, when fake science, brainwashes highly suggestible people into paranoid personality disorders.

Loook at the graphs above- the vast majority increasingly agree with Greta. Do they all have paranoid personality disorders?

Sorry…you don’t understand why and who are creating fakery.

These people you think are scientists are fake.

I am not even mentioning scientists. I’m talking about on the ground real national and global temperature changes increasing over time with consequent drought and epic fires such a s we are seeing as catastrophic throughout Australia.

if you were truly taking the scientific approach, you already would have seen them