Gregg Jarrett says policy allowing the invasion of our border is not an impeachable offense, high crime or misdemeanor

Well- you keep on losing elections with him 18, 20 and 22. Why continue that streak?

I love a good gloat as much as the next guy, but I wish you’d quit helping them. :wink:

1 Like

I agree with that but the real question here is, and with regard to Executive policy decisions which threaten the general welfare of the United States, are responsible for devastating consequences being inflicted upon citizens of the United States, ignores the Executive duty to protect against an ongoing invasion of our border by millions of foreign nationals, and meets the definitions of malfeasance, misfeasance & nonfeasance, does the policy maker’s decisions rise to a level which can justly be considered impeachable offences?

Gregg Jarrett asserts the answer is no.

So, what would actually be considered legitimate impeachable offenses? Seems to me the Biden Administrations’ policies at our border fall into this category. Do you agree? If not, why?

Hell, I say impeach him for not putting a penny in his loafers. But yeah, opening the borders fits the bill just as well.

1 Like

Who controls the House again?
You know, saying you should have lost by more than you did isn’t the most convincing argument.

1 Like

What is AOC’s view on the issue, and why did she decline to debate her challenger Tina Forte?

2 Likes

Encouraging the invasion of the United States border since the 2020 election as it has been, and now at about 5 million foreign nationals under Biden and Mayorkas, not only “fits the bill” for impeachment, but it can also be reasonably considered as a treasonous act.

JWK

There is no “humanitarian crisis” at our southern border as reported on Fox News. It is an outright invasion of the United States, intentionally orchestrated and perpetuated by the leadership of our tyrannical federal government which includes traitorous, judges, legislators, and our current president of the United States.

Our forefathers new exactly how to deal with tyrants like Mayorkas:

Calling for violence on a government official. Nice.

Wait…weren’t you one of the posters all bent out of shape over the Roe protests?

:roll_eyes:

Well, I see you just can’t help yourself from projecting your personal and imaginary visions.

In case you missed it, the subject of the thread is about Gregg Jarret asserting the invasion of our border is not an impeachable offense, high crime or misdemeanor.

Are you agreeing with Gregg? If so, why?

JWK

There is no “humanitarian crisis” at our southern border as reported on Fox News. It is an outright invasion of the United States, intentionally orchestrated and perpetuated by the leadership of our tyrannical federal government which includes traitorous, judges, legislators, and our current president of the United States.

I hope they don’t follow the dems lead and spend all their time impeaching BIden on total BS. We don’t need that kind of mindless hysteria on the right. I would prefer going back to real budgets and cutting the FBI, DOJ, and CIA budget to the bone. They are dishonest agencies.

The head of those agencies ought to be impeached and removed from office for their Malfeasance, Misfeasance & Nonfeasance

yes, but the agencies themselves are complete failures. We have open borders, and because they missed 9/11 we lost our freedoms. We have drug overdoes allover the place. So, they do nothing but attack law abiding people and republicans who see their failure.

1 Like

I REALLY hope they do it. They’ll come out looking so stupid.

One glaring reason why those agencies have become failures is because of political partisan crap, and that is in addition to the rule of law being ignored in favor of the rule of those holding power in them. This class needs to be pulled from office and punished, and severely so.

JWK

That depends on the fairness of the process and cogency of the evidence for illegal and treacherous behaviour uncovered and presented to the American public by the oversight committes and the House. If the evidence is there and damning, and the Democrat and RINOs swamp-rats in the House and in the Senate condones the abuses of power, high crimes and misdemeanours, it will not be the MAGA investigators and prosecutors who lose standing among the electorate.

1 Like

Losing elections on paper but gaining popular support. Just need to effectively counteract the Dem cheating on the swing states and the gain in the popular vote will translate into another MAGA presidential term maybe with both house and senate.

1 Like

:rofl: Either Democrats aren’t cheating, or the opposition is just too stupid to catch them.