Gregg Jarrett says policy allowing the invasion of our border is not an impeachable offense, high crime or misdemeanor

Note: This evening on FOX News, Gregg Jarrett asserted LINK federal policy allowing the invasion of our border is not an impeachable offense. I disagree, based on the evidence.

Aside from the fact that the Biden Administration is using federal assets in a manner which violates statutory law, e.g., 8 U.S. Code § 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens, and is also encouraging an ongoing invasion of our border via policy decisions when our federal government is commanded by our Constitution to protect the United States against “invasion”, the current invasion of our southern border by other country’s poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, and criminal populations happens to fit the description of a class who, Representative Burk, indicates during our Nations` first debate on a RULE OF NATURALIZATION, FEB. 3RD, 1790, that the introduction of such a class ought to be considered as a “high misdemeanor”:

Mr. BURKE thought it of importance to fill the country with useful men, such as farmers, mechanics, and manufacturers, and, therefore, would hold out every encouragement to them to emigrate to America. This class he would receive on liberal terms; and he was satisfied there would be room enough for them, and for their posterity, for five hundred years to come. There was another class of men, whom he did not think useful, and he did not care what impediments were thrown in their way; such as your European merchants, and factors of merchants, who come with a view of remaining so long as will enable them to acquire a fortune, and then they will leave the country, and carry off all their property with them. These people injure us more than they do us good, and, except in this last sentiment, I can compare them to nothing but leeches. They stick to us until they get their fill of our best blood, and then they fall off and leave us. I look upon the privilege of an American citizen to be an honorable one, and it ought not to be thrown away upon such people. There is another class also that I would interdict, that is, the convicts and criminals which they pour out of British jails. I wish sincerely some mode could be adopted to prevent the importation of such; but that, perhaps, is not in our power; the introduction of them ought to be considered as a high misdemeanor.”

JWK

There is no “humanitarian crisis” at our southern border as reported on Fox News. It is an outright invasion of the United States, intentionally orchestrated and perpetuated by the leadership of our tyrannical federal government which includes traitorous, judges, legislators, and our current president of the United States.

1 Like

He’s wrong.

“Impeachable” means whatever The House says that it means.

1 Like

That is what I thought also. However perhaps his point is that (as I understand it) Biden cancelled some of the Trump EO’s which put our border immigration policies back to where they were pre-Trump. And therefore just doing that would not be impeachable.

Doesn’t matter. They can impeach because it’s Tuesday

Maybe they can send it to the senate that Wednesday, then do it again twice more before the end of the next week. Thrice impeached Biden.

1 Like

Sure. All the instructions and requirements for impeachment are in the constitution, and there’s not much there; everything else is just procedure.

Yeah, maybe when Trump gets back in, a D Congress can hit him two more times and get him up to 4. He’d probably like it that way, so as not to be outdone.

Allowing people to illegally cross the border is an impeachable offense because Republicans control the House.
However, it is not a convictable offense because Republicans don’t have the votes in the senate.

Can we have impeachment pens and have a solemn march by the impeachment managers over to the senate, so they can throw the documents away?

Long as it doesn’t prolong the process. Old man winter ain’t getting any younger. Needs to make it to 3.

Brandonites…you voted for this and you own it. Now “we” all have to live with your stupidity.

As the saying goes: "Ask ten lawyers and you’ll get ten different opinions on what the law means.

Gregg Jarrett surely went off the rails with this one. Perhaps he started celebrating Thanksgiving early and got loaded.

JWK

What makes a Supreme Court opinion legitimate is when it is in harmony with the text of our Constitution and its documented legislative intent which gives context to its text.

According to you.

Id say- do it 6 or 7 times. All the way to the 24 election. Please do this!

Exactly. The House did that twice recently correct?

Y’all had your chance to rid yourselves of Trump via impeachment and conviction. Now you can enjoy him tearing down the GOP for the next couple years. Who knows- maybe he’ll start a MAGA party if he doesn’t get his way.

1 Like

Yup…

Okay!!!

1 Like