Greene suggests violence against door knockers

Yes - from the terrifying lady knocking on the door to hand you a vaccine flyer.

“GET THE ■■■■ OFF MY PORCH OR I’LL SHOOT” said the guy with no mental health issues at all.

What kind of violence finds its way to your doorstep in Clarion County beyond the occasional wandering elk or drunk frat kids from a mediocre college getting confused about where they live?

2 Likes

We know that but she got voted in

No violence would occur if the police state representative honors the resident’s demand that they leave.

Violence is therefore up to the vaxx-evangelist.

2 Likes

Did she imply violence or not?

Nope.

You inferred it.

Yes, there is nothing in the statement that advocates violence against anyone who obeys a request to leave.

New York Mayor de Blasio had this to say about aggressive programs to get people vaccinated:

> . . . I mean, every single day, our vaccinators, our Test and Trace folks are out right this minute on street corners and knocking on doors in public housing and you name it. And they’re looking for the next individual who they can get to come on over and get vaccinated at a bus or a van or a local clinic.

That could be interpreted as talking people into going to get vaccinated, or it could be understood as coercing and harassing people to go.

The first approach is legal. The second is not.

1 Like

I doubt the Klan could have wiped them out. The Klan are cowards.

1 Like

Aye your not wrong two senile Presidents in a row. Not a good average is it?

2 Likes

Is that what she said? Nothing to do with her life being threatened?

Or did you just read the edited version via twitter?

I don’t like strangers knocking on my door either. I ignore them until they leave. That’s not a very nice welcome either.

1 Like

Cowards love unarmed victims when they are armed.

1 Like

I don’t remember this much concern when it was Rand Paul.

3 Likes

I usually do the same, but meanwhile my dogs are going ■■■■■■■■ crazy.

See? Perfectly reasonable response. :+1: You could even go a step further and put up a no soliciting sign so your dog doesn’t freak out or whatever.

I wonder why others feel compelled to reflexively defend second ammendment nonsense like this statement from Greene.

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s why anti-gun libs hire armed guards. :+1:

1 Like

No no…you don’t get to disown her.

She is the direct result of where today’s GOP is.

Actually, she is a product of where the Democrats are today …

2 Likes

“It’s the damn LIBS’ fault I had to shoot ‘em!”

:rofl::rofl:

The Party of Personal Responsibility simply…cannot…take personal responsibility for their own childishness.

Ever.

4 Likes

Their applauding for missing vaccine goals was especially telling.