Greene suggests violence against door knockers

Greene suggested Biden would send “one of his police state friends to your front door, to knock on the door, take down your name, your address, your family members’ names, your phone numbers, your cell phone numbers, probably ask for your Social Security number, and whether you’ve taken the vaccine or not.”

“Yeah, well, what they don’t know is in the South we all love our Second Amendment rights,” she added. “And we’re not real big on strangers showing up at our front door, are we? They might not like the welcome they get.”

She sounds nice.

Anyone else shocked by this violent rhetoric? Anyone agree with it?

She is a

70show_RedForman

7 Likes

Surely voters in her district can do better next time.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Just a query: why would one need to ask for an address if you are knocking on their door?

8 Likes

Revenuers always get shot.

Allan

Could be worse. They could have a member of the Squad.

2 Likes

May be other States can sue her state for getting her elected. You know it affects everyone nationally …

1 Like

Only a leftist would just to a violent conclusion. That’s their tactics so they project.

And why would you want party members coming to your door?

1 Like

If they come here i have the famous Clint Eastwood line waiting for them

“Get off my lawn”. :rofl:

1 Like

That is not violent rhetoric.

Ahahahahahah!

" …In the South we all love our Second Amendment rights,” she added. “And we’re not real big on strangers showing up at our front door, are we? They might not like the welcome they get.”

No …not at all…:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

No not at all is correct. There is nothing implied in that at all.

Uninvited solicitation is frequently unwelcome. I will give you all the unwelcome you can handle.

1 Like

lol. linking send amendment to an unfavorable welcome?

That was just a coincendance…lol

1 Like

How does that change anything?

My right to keep and bear arms is not an implied violent act. It is a right to defend myself with a firearm.

Riiiiiiight. The reference to the second was random, entirely devoid of context.

1 Like

It was a loose and unassuming association.

She just happened to mention that in a statement about unwelcome visitor’s and the reaction they would get. …yea ok.

Ya know…you wont lose your Con card if you say one of your own messed up.

1 Like