GREEN LIGHT? Hillary Says ‘Many, Many’ People ‘Pressuring’ Her to Enter 2020 Race

Originally published at: GREEN LIGHT? Hillary Says ‘Many, Many’ People ‘Pressuring’ Her to Enter 2020 Race | Sean Hannity

Twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton hinted at a third-run for the White House this week; saying she’s under “enormous pressure” from “many, many people” to enter the 2020 Democratic primary.

“I, as I say, never, never, never say never,” the former secretary of State said on BBC Radio 5 Live. “I will certainly tell you, I’m under enormous pressure from many, many, many people to think about it.”

“But as of this moment, sitting here in this studio talking to you, that is absolutely not in my plans,” Clinton added.

🗣️"Never, never, never say never" @HillaryClinton refuses to rule out running again to be President of the USA

To hear @EmmaBarnett's full interview with Hillary and @ChelseaClinton, check out #EmmaBarnettGetsAnswers on @BBCSounds

🎧Available here: https://t.co/VqEUpMJ4jd pic.twitter.com/bmPbM5CfZS

— BBC Radio 5 Live (@bbc5live) November 12, 2019

Original Story: November 7, 2019

Hillary Clinton continued her excuses tour this week; blaming her 2016 defeat to Donald Trump on “unprecedented problems” throughout the campaign.

“Elections are supposed to be about the future and leadership should be about the future. I think I could’ve done a really good job. The last election was deeply flawed. There were so many unprecedented problems in that election, it’s almost hard to make sense of,” said Clinton during a New York Times event.

You heard it here first:

Not taking up professional running anytime soon.pic.twitter.com/dH2I4ZvMcZ

— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) November 7, 2019

Clinton made similar comments last month; blaming social media platform Facebook for their “appalling policies” that permit “false information.”

“Facebook’s decision to allow false information in political advertisements is appalling. Voters are being confronted by millions of pieces of misinformation. A world where up is down and down is up is a world where democracy can’t thrive,” posted Clinton.