Great news from the CDC!

Of course you should. You don’t want vaccine passports.

Why make people forge yet another document…

Just pointing out how that tweet analogy had no relation to what the CDC said.

Carry on

■■■■■■■ conservatives with their all-or-nothing thinking.

I’m not taking a maskless karen’s declaration as gospel. I don’t think the government should mandate vax cards.

Between those two spectrum ends, there’s a world of room for reasonable policy. Like businesses requiring a certified, privately sourced membership card. Or an app. Or whatever.

What is not reasonable is Altair’s ‘Cry havoc and let the wings of plague fly!’

2 Likes

Fauci is crossing you off his Christmas card list as we speak.

Then wear your mask and stay away from them.

Sweet Mother Mary of the Baby Jesus.

1 Like

Even a blind sow picks up an acorn once in a while.

Forceful and wrong in one delicious post.

The shutdown D was the all or nothing voice.

It’s all over now.

We have a party at the border to celebrate.

1 Like

Like it is not reasonable to ask a person going from A to B to avoid all the drunk people, so much so that we place the onus on the drunk, it is equally unreasonable to place the onus on the person who is plague-responsible. The onus should be, as with drunks, or people running down the street with running chainsaws, or people who solicit minors for sex, on those who endanger public health.

1 Like

There is that word reasonable again.

When certain elements get involved there is not such thing as reasonable.

1 Like

The point of Monopoly is not to only play the Get Out Of Jail Free card.

1 Like

This is great news. Hopefully we will have data on the variants soon. And hopefully that will be good too.

Get vaccinated everyone!

1 Like

do you have a link?

Here’s a link. It is good news.

As usual?

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Good news though, good news.

Only if Dr. Fauci told me to. In fact, I’d probably get the vaccine and wear two.

:grin:

1 Like

You mean the part where it says the vaccines are effective against them? You people (libs) are really, really are in love with your masks.

1 Like

Nope. Not at all. Accept nothing.You should protect yourself. You already know how to do it. Vaccination seems to work really well. Probably the best option. If the non vaccinated Jackwagon at Walmart gets Covid, let that be their problem. Not yours.

I don’t understand this last line -

“Now they can rewrite guidelines and say vaccinated people can be around unvaccinated people even without masks and distancing,” said Ghandi. “Not out in public because we don’t know who is vaccinated and who is not, still going to maintain masks and distancing until everyone who wants to get a vaccine can get it.”

Why would it matter if we know who is vaccinated or not out in public if the vaccination is that solid? I understand the question mark about the variants, but not this.

There’s evidence the vaccine provides efficacy against the variants as well, so even if you get sick you likely won’t get sick enough.

CDC was speaking it’s hedge-speak again. I’ve got my first shot and am getting my next one in 10 days.

Two weeks after that I’m ready at long last to take the masks off.

It’s a prudent risk to take…

2 Likes