GREAT AGAIN: Trump Touts Strongest ‘Manufacturing Job Growth’ in 21 YEARS

Originally published at: GREAT AGAIN: Trump Touts Strongest ‘Manufacturing Job Growth’ in 21 YEARS | Sean Hannity

President Trump touted the strongest “manufacturing job growth” in over two decades on social media Monday; saying the American economy “is only getting better” in the months ahead.

“Last year was the best year for American Manufacturing job growth since 1997, or 21 years. The previous administration said manufacturing will not come back to the U.S., ‘you would need a magic wand.’ I guess I found the MAGIC WAND – and it is only getting better!” tweeted Trump.

Last year was the best year for American Manufacturing job growth since 1997, or 21 years. The previous administration said manufacturing will not come back to the U.S., “you would need a magic wand.” I guess I found the MAGIC WAND – and it is only getting better!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 21, 2019

The President’s praise comes as the federal government shutdown entered its fifth week; with Democrats refusing to budge on Trump’s border security compromise.

He also said the military hasn’t had a raise in 10 years. Should we believe him this time? What evidence did he offer?