Great advice for dems on voter suppression

Those aren’t election ballot drop boxes.

Those are mailboxes.

You didn’t answer the question

Why the limit?

Allan

Who decides “adequate”?

Can you drop off your ballots in those?

Basically you can’t answer it, that’s why.

Allan

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:t3:

I see you.

Great! Then maybe they should stop calling it voter suppression?

Because drop boxes by nature are not secure. I have never used one. I vote in person. If I can’t do that, I vote absentee.

If I can do it, Anyone can. I don’t want to hear anyone bitching that it’s just too difficult.

Neither are mailboxes.

Allan

1 Like

Except their is no guarantee that if you break into a mailbox you will find ballots. What will you find if you break into a drop box?
:thinking:

So if elections were held every sixth year, fewer people would vote every sixth year than would vote every fourth year under the present system?

Even if there is only some election fraud, you still should work out ways to stop that. If you allow some election fraud, the method used in the fraud will become a loophole to be exploited with impunity. Like allowing shoplifting under 1000 dollars make shoplifting under 1000 dollars become merely an alternative way to go shopping.

There is a difference.

The first thing that has to happen is for both sides to admit that there is a small percentage of voter fraud.
But the reality is that any voter fraud has been so low that it doesn’t even come close to changing the outcome of any election.
And this kind of ■■■■ has to stop:

A very simple change would be either to have a public holiday on the day of the election or change the day to a Saturday.

It certainly looks as though the $1 million needs to be paid.

That’s your standard?

It not a standard but a fact.

Voter and election fraud in the United States is minimal. 100% no

3,000,000 votes cast in Arizona elections in 2020.

200 cases of fraud aka greater than 99% non fraudulent votes cast.

Allan

Already been done with voter ID laws and conservatives didn’t care.

When you don’t understand the question, it’s probably better not to go first.