GRAHAM REAPER: Sen. Graham Says ‘I Will Do Everything I Can to Make it Die Quickly’

Originally published at: GRAHAM REAPER: Sen. Graham Says ‘I Will Do Everything I Can to Make it Die Quickly’ | Sean Hannity

Senator Lindsey Graham threw more cold-water on the Democrats’ non-stop impeachment fantasy over the weekend; saying he will do everything in his power to give their latest scheme to unseat President Trump a “quick death” in the Senate.

“I am trying to give a pretty clear signal I have made up my mind. I’m not trying to pretend to be a fair juror here,” Graham told CNN. “This thing will come to the Senate, and it will die quickly, and I will do everything I can to make it die quickly.”

“Personally I think President Trump will come out of this stronger and the good news is that everybody in politics in America needs to prove to the American public we’re not all completely crazy. So there may be a spirit of compromise coming post-impeachment, born of political necessity, if anything else,” Graham said.

Graham stopped-by ‘Hannity’ Wednesday night following a day of high-stakes hearings on Capitol Hill; saying “some people need to go to jail” for defrauding the FISA courts and spying on American citizens.

“James Comey has done more damage to the FBI than anybody since J. Edgar Hoover… Some people need to be fired, some people need to go to jail for what they did because the FBI and the DOJ took the law into their own hands, they defrauded the FISA courts,” said Graham.

“The Day of Reckoning is coming, but it’s not here yet,” he added.

Watch Graham on ‘Hannity’ above.