Graham on Impeachment: ‘This is a Sham, This is a Joke, This is Un-American’

Originally published at: Graham on Impeachment: ‘This is a Sham, This is a Joke, This is Un-American’ | Sean Hannity

Sen. Lindsey Graham exploded on the Democrats’ “sham” impeachment investigation Tuesday; telling reporters on Capitol Hill the whole process is completely “Un-American.”

“This is a sham. This is a joke. I’m going to let the whole world know that if we were doing this to a Democratic president, you would be all over me right now… This is a lynching in every sense. This is un-American.”

President Trump spoke with Sean Hannity at the White House Monday afternoon; calling-out House Democrats’ for the veil of secrecy surrounding their latest impeachment inquiry and the Ukraine.

“We have tremendous support, we’ve got taxes, we’ve got regulations, the stock market. That’s in a fairly short period of time. We’re doing great, we’re beating everybody… We’ve done things that nobody else has done,” said the President.

“To me, ‘impeach’ is a very ugly word… To impeach over a letter like that. They don’t mention any of this anymore. What they’re doing now is something that’s never been done before. They don’t want the facts to come out. Republicans have no lawyers, we can’t question, we can’t do a thing,” he added.

Trump is a racist.