Governor Cuomo Last Hope if Biden crashes?

Heard a couple today suggesting that was Joe Biden’s continuing metal declined Democrats may be looking for a savior at the convention.

Governor Cuomo is getting a lots and lots of prayers for his response to the outbreak.

However a few years ago when we had the SARS epidemic he was given an opportunity to buy 1500 ventilators for the state and refuse to, instead he established criteria that amount to a death panel who would decide who got care and who didn’t for the available ventilators.

Somehow I don’t think he’s the savior of the democratic party for 2020.

You can fast-forward to the point where President Trump is speaking where this is discussed in the town hall

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-vice-president-pence-members-coronavirus-task-force-fox-news-virtual-town-hall/

Okie.

Biden is the nominee

Cuomo is a flavor of the month.

Hence this thread

Biden is fine

2 Likes

Yes he’s great as long as you totally ignored his obvious mental decline.

4 Likes

This after Hillary dies?

I’ve never suggested Hillary is dying.

And there it goes…right over his head by a mile…

Watch it sail on forever

1 Like

Also what kind of metal you like? Hardcore thrash like fivefinger death punch or more of a soft 80s metal like poison?

3 Likes

Cuomo isn’t running for President.

You could say the same about the President.

Sure you can say anything but that wouldn’t make true

3 Likes

what primary is Cuomo currently running in?
the only reason WH is attacking Cuomo is because he is getting better press.

1 Like

Also the SARS outbreak happened in 2004 and there was only 27 cases of SARS in America.

Just a few months ago democratic candidates were
piling on Biden in the debates on his memory loss joking about it to the crowds laughter, fast forward a few 100 interview memory lapses later … he’s fine.

And as far as I know, Andrew Cuomo was not employed by any government entity in 2004.

You don’t prepare for a disaster after it happens.

What disaster, did you have this predicted event happening in 2015.
SARS wasn’t a disaster in America it was 27 cases with 0 deaths.

Cuomo had no reason to buy and stockpile excessive amount of medical equipment.

I read the transcript - Trump said Cuomo could have bought these ventilators during the 2015 “pandemic”.

Was there a pandemic in 2015? I don’t remember one.

No the last pandemic was in 2009.

And he was talking about the ventilators, but he should have ordered the ventilators. And he had a choice; he had a chance. Because right here — I just got this out — that he refused to order 15,000 ventilators. I’ll show this to Bill, but — take a look at that, Bill. What does that say?

Q Is this social distancing here? (Laughs.)

Q Go ahead and read it to us.

THE PRESIDENT: This says that New York Governor Cuomo rejected buying recommended 16,000 ventilators in 2015 for the pandemic — for a pandemic; established death panels and a lotteries instead.

So he had a chance to buy, in 2015, 16,000 ventilators at a very low price and he turned it down. I’m not blaming him or anything else, but he shouldn’t be talking about us. He’s supposed to be buying his own ventilators. We’re going to help.

From the cited article.

1 Like