Government Lawyers embrace and salivate over Equality Act, unconstitutional protected class legislation

This is really getting out of hand. Now it’s “transphobic” to make a factual correct comment.

See: Marjorie Taylor Greene makes transphobic remarks about Illinois congresswoman’s daughter

July 9th, 2021

“Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene made transphobic remarks against Illinois’ Democratic Rep. Marie Newman’s transgender daughter Thursday — and it’s not the first time she’s made Newman’s child a target.

“(Newman’s) so-called daughter is a trans, biological adult son, approximately close to the same age as my two, very much biological real girls – daughters,” Greene, R-Ga., said Thursday at a fundraiser for another GOP congresswoman, according to WBEZ Chicago.”

What on earth is “transphobic’ about Rep. Majorie Taylor Greene’s factual comment?

JWK

The Equality Act attempts to exercise legislative power proposed under the “Equal Rights Amendment” which was wisely rejected by the American people, and thus, to this degree, the Act is an attempted usurpation of legislative power not granted.

That’s odd. my wife’s cousin thought he was gay for a while, he’s an artist, now he has a wife and two kids. Has been married for over a decade.

1 Like

The left hasn’t been interested in winning debates for quite some time.

They want to be the only ones talking!

I am firmly convinced that each of us has to personally deal with our own sexual proclivities, and do so without imposing our conduct or behavior upon others.

The Equality Act is intentionally designed to place identifiable sexual deviant conduct, behavior and expression into a “priviledged protected class” under which the muscle of our federal government, and its bureaucrats, may be used by those engaging in this protected conduct, behavior and expression, to compel unwanted social and economic relationships with the community at large.

In other words, while those engaging in a particular type of sexual deviant behavior and conduct are elevated to a protected class, those who find such conduct, behavior and expression undesirable and repulsive, would be prohibited to exercise their inalienable right to freedom of choice by the hand of government.

JWK

The Equality Act attempts to exercise legislative power proposed under the “Equal Rights Amendment” which was wisely rejected by the American people, and thus, to this degree, the Act is an attempted usurpation of legislative power not granted.

He was just confused as many are about their sexuality.

It’s common.

Allan

Sounds like a personal opinion based on a narrative or notion. I like him, apparently you do not Mr. Bus. We can agree to disagree. That is what is good about Hannity Forum, we all have our points of view.

2 Likes

Ain’t it the truth, though.

1 Like

Exactly, what “truth” are you referring to?

JWK

Oops. An idiom from my Texas childhood meaning, ‘I agree, emphatically’. I’ll retire it as it doesn’t read as it sounds. Thanks.

Most leftists have never achieved anything they can be proud of. They only identify with their beliefs and traits they were born with. The government serves to empower them rather than them working hard to accomplish something.

1 Like

A joke, right?

Understanding some very real threats attached to the Equality Act

SEE: The Equality Act Poses a Grave Threat to Religious Liberty

July 6, 2021

The so called “Equality Act” is a top priority of Congressional Democrats, reportedly slated for a vote sometime this summer. The bill constitutes one of the most significant pieces of social legislation in decades, and it poses a grave threat to religious liberty. Here is what every American needs to know.

The bottom line is, if the Equality Act should ever become a federal “rule of law”, it would not only subvert the human right of the majority of American citizens to be free to mutually agree in their social, religious and commercial activities ___ it would allow federal bureaucrats to dictate almost every aspect of the American peoples’ social, religious and commercial activities, and compel the public at large to not only make every space open to the public a “safe space” where offensive sexual deviant displays are allowed, but it would actually compel the public at large to endure and even embrace, morally offensive sexual deviant behavior, expressions and proclivities, i.e., inclusiveness for our sexual deviant crowd, but not for those morally offended by sexual deviant behavior and expressions.

There is no “live and let live” and freedom of choice thinking in the Equality Act. It is designed to compel total submission to sexual deviant behavior, expressions and proclivities, regardless of how offensive they may be.

Forewarned is forearmed!

JWK

Actually, no. Setting goals, working hard to achieve them, saving, etc are all very traditional notions espoused by the patriarchal, oppressive whites, primarily used as punchlines by the left. It’s far more beneficial to the global society to be born a certain way or believe in something like veganism or to be against world hunger.

1 Like

You lost me. I am writing to ask if you’re serious that all leftists are failures with nothing to be proud of. A pretty damning statement, no?

America First!!!

1 Like

Journalism is about dead in this country

You lost me. Was there a comment or a notion? What were you saying?

It seems to have been so ever since the American people wisely rejected the Equal Rights Amendment.

I have demonstrated ELSEWHERE that the word “sex” added to the 1964 Civil Rights Act, although added with the best intentions as stated by Representative Howard Smith ___ who initiated the amendment to add the word “sex” to Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, to protect “women” as distinguished from men, and ensure that “women” would have a remedy to fight wage discrimination in the workplace ___ was a usurpation of legislative power over a subject matter [sex] not delegated to Congress by our written Constitution.

As a matter of fact, the authority to exercise such legislative power was specifically, and wisely rejected by the American people when the Equal Rights Amendment failed to gather the required support as outlined in our Constitution’s amendment process, [see Article V]. And, let us not forget why it was rejected.

Among such reasons was that the Equal Rights Amendment would elevate sexual deviant conduct, behavior, and proclivities to a federally protected class level, and legally erase the very real differences between males and females. Something which the American people wisely rejected.

Of course, since the unconstitutional adoption of the word “sex” into the 1964 Civil Rights Act, we have actually witnessed how, inch by inch, our federal Government has expanded its reach and power over the internal affairs of the States and people therein, and now includes the perverted and Orwellian Supreme Court Opinion in the Bostock v. Clayton County case. which our big media has rejoiced over.

But hey, we were amply warned of such tyrannical expansions . . . :

“When a free people submit to oppressive acts, passed in violation of their constitution, for a single day, they have thrown down the palladium of their liberty. Submit to despotism for an hour and you concede the principle. John Adams said, in 1775, Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud. It is the only thing a people determined to be free can do. Republics have often failed, and have been succeeded by the most revolting despotisms; and always it was the voice of timidity, cowardice, or false leaders counseling submission, that led to the final downfall of freedom. It was the cowardice and treachery of the Senate of Rome that allowed the usurper to gain power, inch by inch, to overthrow the Republic. The history of the downfall of Republics is the same in all ages. The first inch that is yielded to despotism __ the first blow, dealt at the Constitution, that is not resisted is the beginning of the end of the nation’s ruin.” ___ The Old Guard, a monthly journal devoted to the principles of 1776 and 1787.

JWK

I was responding to Liberty’s response to your post…I think.

I am still lost. Thinking vs knowing are very different. Anyway, I do not have a clue what one meant.