Government Lawyers embrace and salivate over Equality Act, unconstitutional protected class legislation

Don’t mention Tucker in the same sentence as your liberal opinionators. Tucker is a class act. And, a hellofa great guy.

1 Like

Tucker, like all opinionators, doesn’t use facts. Or even attempt to. He and they are highly paid employees of partisan outlets. Predictable as the sunrise.

1 Like

Wow…

I wish I had this much time on my hands to make this kinda argument/ debate.

You GO Johnwk2!

2 Likes

Wow!!!

Tucker is a great guy, likes to call out smugness and group think. He brings out people of opposing views to liberals, let’s them tell their story and then thanks them for telling the stories.

Ahhh, you oppose Tucker’s guests and would like to silence them and go after the Messenger.

Do you realize that type of notion happens frequent in communist countries where group think in the only think? Desenting views are silenced. Got it.

1 Like

I have noticed that liberal progressives and the Woke Folks shout down and tried to silence any group or person who disagreed with them.
liberalese progressives are now shouting down and trying to silence anyone who has a different viewpoint than them.

Smugness and group think abound. On this 4th if July we need to pray for our federal republic.

1 Like

Unless you know them personally, no public figure is a great guy or gal. They are crafted personas meant to advance their product, which is themselves, as well as serve their employers. Which I’m okay with. What I’m not okay with is giving unquestioning trust to such personas. It’s lazy and dangerous.

As to progressive liberals, wokeness and free speech? Annoying at times, yes, a threat to our country? Nope. Why? We’re celebrating it today.

Happy 4th of July. Let us pray for revival in or Federal Republic. Praise God.

2 Likes

Straight people do not turn gay.

Tucker is a buffoon.

You just insulted buffoons.

My bad. Just coming off a two week vacation with about four hours sleep average lol.

1 Like

So gay people do not turn straight. I got it.

Also correct.

Depends on God. “With man this is impossible, but with God, all things are possible” (Matthew 19:26).

If you want to take that tact, he made the entire LGBT crowd.

In his own image?

We could debate the sinfulness of man and freedom to chose right or wrong. I am not sure you really know the truth. But I will continue to pray for you.

2 Likes

Not only do they do that, but they refuse to accept truth and facts when it comes to embracing the rule of law.

Aside from that the Equality Act still appears stalled in the Senate. Good!

See Pride Month concludes without Equality Act vote in Senate
July 1, 2021
“Last year, the Supreme Court ruled that the 1964 Civil Rights Act protects LGBTQ people from workplace discrimination. This week, the court effectively handed a victory to a transgender student who sued his school for access to the boys’ bathroom.”

To be more accurate, last year a majority on the Supreme Court used their office of public trust in a manner which violates the most fundamental rule of constitutional construction [adhering to the documented legislative intent concerning why “sex” was added to the 1964 Civil Rights Act], [1] , and also violated the irrefutable fact that Congress has never been granted power to adopt “appropriate legislation” over the subject matter “sex”, excluding of course the 19th Amendment’s specifically limited delegation of legislative power over “sex”, i.e., to adopt “ appropriate legislation ” forbidding the right to vote to ” be denied or abridged . . . on account of sex” .

Finally, Neil Gorsuch, who wrote the majority opinion in BOSTOCK v. CLAYTON COUNTY, GEORGIA , knowingly and willingly spat upon on our federal Constitution’s only lawful way to delegate legislative power to Congress. He did so by ignoring the American People’s specific rejection of the “Equal Rights Amendment”, which would have, if adopted, authorize Congress to legislate the broad and sweeping power over “sex” which Justice Gorsuch arbitrarily decided to impose upon the American People by applying the Humpty Dumpty theory of language to “sex”, as found in the Civil Rights Act of 1964, in his written opinion:

“When I use a word,” Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, “it means just what I choose it to mean- neither more nor less.”

“The question is,” said Alice, “whether you can make words mean so many different things.”

“The question is,” said Humpty Dumpty, “which is to be master-that’s all.”

And that describes the deceitful thinking of Justice Gorsuch and those who joined in his written opinion . . . they truly believe they are the master, regardless of what our Constitution states in crystal clear language, or legislation is specifically intended to mean.

[1]
In fact, a review of the 1964 Civil Rights Act Congressional debates, 110 Cong. Rec., February 8, 1964, 2577 , as well as contemporary news accounts when the Act was being debated for passage, confirms Representative Howard Smith, who initiated the amendment adding the word “sex” to Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, did so saying: “. . . this amendment is offered to the fair employment practices title of this bill to include within our desire to prevent discrimination against another minority group, the women, but a very essential minority group, in the absence of which the majority group would not be here today.” Adding the word “sex”, as the documented Congressional debates prove, had absolutely nothing to do with protection for sexual deviant behavior or conduct in the workplace as fraudulently imposed upon the American People by the majority opinion in Bostock . It was specifically intended to “… do some good for the minority sex . . .” as emphasized by Representative Smith.

JWK

”The accumulation of all powers, legislative, executive, and judiciary, in the same hands [our Supreme Court] . . . may justly be pronounced the very definition of tyranny.” ___ Madison, Federalist Paper No. 47

1 Like

What does that have to do with government power being used to propagandize innocent children?

Additionally, what does that have to do with the Equality Act being an assumption of legislative power not granted to Congress by our Constitution?

JWK
The Equality Act attempts to exercise legislative power proposed under the “Equal Rights Amendment” which was wisely rejected by the American people, and thus, to this degree, the Act is an attempted usurpation of legislative power not granted.

1 Like

JWK

The Equality Act attempts to exercise legislative power proposed under the “Equal Rights Amendment” which was wisely rejected by the American people, and thus, to this degree, the Act is an attempted usurpation of legislative power not granted.

1 Like