Google labels pro-life film Unplanned "propaganda" in search results šŸ˜ 

I accept that youā€™re more concerned about Googleā€™s collusion with the Chinese. I donā€™t like that.
I am genuinely interested in how Google has made your life as a conservative hell.

p.s. Iā€™m a bit confused about your comment regarding the directors facing charges. What charges should they face?

1 Like

Everyone knows how persecuted conservatives are. I hope that, one day, you will all be treated as well as transgender people are by society.

5 Likes

When Google chooses to enter the politics of the US, theyā€™ve also chosen to have laws that it must abide that eliminates bias, whether political or otherwise. Nice job Google. Additional scrutiny is coming your way.

1 Like

So their software and human input isnā€™t perfect. Thatā€™s funny.

What kind of scrutiny to you propose?

An intelligent answer to that question would require a study of information that Iā€™ve not done soā€¦I canā€™t say. What i can say is that it needs to be done.

1 Like

So basically you have no clue what needs to be done but something needs to be done.

Thatā€™s some good stuff there.

1 Like

He should take a look at what the EU has been doing to them, he might get a few ideas.

How would the fines imposed in the EU for ADVERTISING apply here?

So, to review, the algorithms in a computer program caused an error, the error was later corrected, then some people on an internet discussion board went on a rant because of the original error that was later corrected.

Does that pretty well sum it up?

3 Likes

Yes

10chars

1 Like

Anti-trust to break up their unfair monopoly.

It depends on how naive you choose to be?

Google hath rained hell down on conservative paradise. The braying of lamentation follows. Hide your kids. Hide your wives, yā€™all.

2 Likes

Jade Helm? Birth certificate? Kenyan? Pizza shop?

2 Likes

Trump has a healthcare plan heā€™s going to send over to Congress on day 1.

Trump will have his AG look into Hillaryā€™s ā€œsituationā€ once he gets into office.

Trump will eliminate the national debt in 8 years.

Mexico will pay for a yuuuuuge wall.

1 Like

Yeah, that was massively naive wasnā€™t it?

2 Likes

Are you suggesting that those unfulfilled promises or possible lies, somehow nowā€¦make me naive? As Iā€™m observing Trump address the imbalance of trade with China and other countries that do not have our best interests at heart, Iā€™m thrilled. I donā€™t believe there was or isā€¦anyone else that would have addressed this. As far as securing our southern border, heā€™s making every effort to do so and Iā€™m well aware that if it gets accomplished, the savings alone will pay for the infrastructure put in place to accomplish this. Nowā€¦regarding healthcareā€¦Trump is a ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  liar. He didnā€™t have squat. Anything else we should discuss?

The anti-trust regulations Google violated in the EU apply to contractual restriction google wrote with third party web site agreements. Are you suggesting that Google users have a contractual relationship with their users?

4 Likes

My guess is a bunch of older Trump supporters use AOL.

https://adage.com/article/digital/microsoft-aol-sign-10-year-deal-rival-google-s-ad-dominance/299276