Good News!The Clinton Email scandal is over

Just ask Weed, they got “Judge” in the title.

2 Likes

Executive, Legislative, Judicial, Judicial Watch.

5 Likes

The investigations aren’t over! She’ll get hers in 2020, along with the rest of the commie boot licker fake news faux Russian collusion attempted coup criminal cabal! 2020 is the year of Donald’s (and therefore America’s) vindication! Eat your peas, lib haters!

1 Like

This is very good news!

No, I’m sure it is. Still plenty of time to get her back on the ballot too!

2 Likes

Keep dreaming. :wink:

Have you ever joined in on a “Lock her up!” chant?

1 Like

You know, I remember when she got the nomination and I was very happy about it. Not so much about her, but that a woman got the nomination for a major party in a Presidential race. That isn’t something that can ever be taken from her and that, for me, is well enough. Initially I was pretty mad at her for how she bungled the election, but she had a lot going against her and she just made some pretty bad calls along the way. In the end, no sense crying over spilt milk and it’s time to move on.

She is sharp on the sideline, though. She was smart in how she outed Gabbard, thus killing her shot at pulling a Jill Stein on our next nominee. She is poking the Trump bear as well, and she is funnier than I would have given her credit for.

I think she is better off enjoying this vantage and I don’t imagine she would ever deign venture into this maelstrom again, and I don’t blame her one bit. I know in my heart of hearts you guys would LOVE another chance at sniping at her again for another solid year but I do not see that happening, no matter how hard you guys wish for it.

3 Likes

Ahh, see? I didn’t scroll down far enough, my apologies. If you want to delete this thread or merge it I am not fussed.

I mean, who hasn’t? Along with “Build that Wall!” All so catchy.

You wrote a great OP though.

1 Like

Tell that to the Republicans who still want her in jail after all the investigations have found nothing.

Thank you, much appreciated.

1 Like

Hillary linked a great satire letter supposedly from JFK to Krushchev about the Missile Crisis in the style of Trump’s letter to Erdogan. I wish I could link it but it has a few naughty words that aren’t filtered, but it is well worth looking up, very funny stuff!

3 Likes

Lock her up, lock her up, lock her up, lock her up! lock her up!

1 Like

Apologies are in order for the conspiracy crowd that started this.

The line starts on the left.

3 Likes

I heard on here it is not over yet. Judicial Watch is on the case!

1 Like

What emails? Are we speaking of the ones that were deleted while under a Congressional subpoena? Would “we” all be treated the exact same way?

Tks OP, this is actually great news. This scandal is really over.