Good News? May Jobs Report

LOL I dunno.
I just saw it on Twitter and this thread came to mind.

What we do know, is that for the first time in a long long time what the Libs have long been saying really is true. (finally)

The poor and middle class really are getting poorer.

1 Like

Where can i see the left chart for prior years?

Asking for fun!

By looking at the right chart.
The right chart IS the long term chart.

Ah thank you

For the first time in a long time?

What were those peaks and valleys on the right chart then?

Bleeps?

I think the term for those is “standard deviation” or some such.

Possibly but if you were to draw the green line from 2000 through now drops in disposable income can be seen as a persistent issue.

But anyway the gig and service economies ere and always will be the ones that get the shaft and who have little disposable income. That’s been true since the gig and servide economies came to be

You know that too but you like poking :grin:

I could do that, but the previous dips and peaks seem to be highs and lows around a central tendency or average.
LIke an EKG it would be wrong to declare the average adult has 60-100 heart attacks per minute.

But you know that.

Clearly has happened, what is happening, is completely different and unprecedented.

You might want to try a different approach.
Try maybe “Okay that is right but obviously Joe Biden did not cause this.”

I don’t give a flying dragon who caused it.

It is wholly irrelevant to me whether Biden caused it or Obama. He Or bush for that matter.

Presidents have a limited effect on job creation but we do cast blame or heap praise on the admin when changes occur.

What remains interesting however is that the deep dive analysis is only limited to times when the other guys are in power :thinking:

So that makes it untrue?
Or that means that I wasn’t posting much in the whatever days “my guys” were in power?

No it doesn’t make it untrue. You are not really the target of my “indignation.” I am only responding to ya since you are engaging me :grin: