Good guy with a gun kills 9 year old girl

There have been 4 armed robberies at that same ATM in the past bit.

What are the police doing to “serve and protect”?

Hopefully the Lott hypothesis bears out

1 Like

It already has.

What an ignorant statement. This man’s irresponsible person’s decision to keep shooting after the threat he faced was over has nothing to do with anyone else being armed. He and he alone is responsible for his actions.

2 Likes

Don’t you want people to quit breaking the law so nobody is faced with a situation where they may have to defend themselves?

2 Likes

No we don’t. Laws are enacted to control people and define what is unacceptable behavior and/or activity by the people.

The Constitution, on the other hand, is a limitation on the behavior of the Government. It’s high time that you recognized that adherence to the letter of the Constitution defines this country and has nothing whatsoever to do with religion or worship.

1 Like

Sure. It was directly responsible for the decline in violent crime in the eighties through the 2000s. It is only since the social experiment if bring soft on criminals that we have seen the resurgence in crime against persons.

1 Like

Speed laws are not to reduce accidents? thus protecting people?
Just to name one…

Regarding the worshipping of the 2nd amendment, I do not give a crap…except that it is weird, and kind of creepy.

2 Likes

Wow…crime rates shot up in the 80’s and 90’s…

Look it up.

1 Like

Speed laws do nothing. Enforcement of speed laws reduce accidents.

Yes, we are fully aware that you don’t give a crap about the Constitution. But thanks for admitting it.

1 Like

No they didn’t. Look it up. Besides, I said the decline began in the 80s, not in 1980.

I don’t give a crap about gun nutter’s obsession with the 2nd.

You probably think money = speech…like the cons on the SCOTUS believe.

Correct?

1 Like

Remain ignorant.

1 Like

You would still be wrong…

1 Like

What I do not understand…this info is very easy to fine. This is not partisan…it is simply the data.

1 Like

The Constitution is not a list of optional rights … a menu from which you can pick and choose. Either it all applies, or none of it does. If you don’t want to pay heed to the 2nd Amendment, then you don’t get free speech or the right to a trial if accused of a crime.

2 Likes

The facts are on my side bucko.

I would be, but I’m not. Violent crime fell steadily from the peak in the late 80s until 2018.

Yep. So why are you denying it?

Google exists and you are still wrong.

Amazing, but not surprising

1 Like