Good guy with a gun kills 9 year old girl

Irony. Or hypocrisy. Hard to tell.

:rofl: Wellā€¦thatā€™s not true at all.

Yep. Just like that. I highly encourage you not to exercise your RKBA.

Yes, weā€¦as in our American democratic republic.

1 Like

Nope, thatā€™s your society robbing and missing, not armed.

1 Like

but violent crime increased significantly again in 2020

Right on!! :fist:t5:

ā€œWeā€ as in your collective hive mind.

These are concentrated, inner city areas depict exactly what I said, Nowā€¦mediate on this.

UP 50%!!!

1 Like

Not armed, eh ? How did the robbery at gunpoint and the shooting happen then ? They made those signs with their fingers ?

1 Like

Editing or omitting pertinent info of posts, to change message is rude, and dishonest.

Here is the rest of the storyā€¦

Despite the increase in violent crime, particularly murders, between 2020 and 2021, the quantity of overall crime is still far below the peak of crime seen in the United States during the late 1980s and early 1990s, as other crimes such as rape, property crime and robbery continued to decline.

1 Like

Armed is more than carrying a gun. To a pro.

I donā€™t care.

Violent

But you would not consider someone carrying a gun unarmed, would you ?

1 Like

What is the overall crime rates? I posted a linkā€¦

There will be ups and downs across the countryā€¦

You are wrongā€¦it is ok to be wrong.

America was a much more violent place in the 80ā€™s and 90ā€™s.

1 Like

As soon as he missed or robbed, sure.

I also donā€™t consider everyone not carrying a gun unarmed.

I can tell by your consistent responses.

1 Like

Itā€™s Wikipedia and you.

MURDERS UP 50% in those 12 cities and this is your response!!! Youā€™re so far gone left, you have no idea how wrong you are but I do.

2 Likes

Of course that is my response. My assertion was overall crime in America, not 12 cities.

My point is still correct. You keep trying to prove me wrong by changing the parameters of my assertion.

Since this is a thread about gun violence, those stats are also up in those cities.

The total number of gun homicides in 2020, across the entire U.S., has also exceeded 2019ā€™s year-end total, according to data from the nonprofit Gun Violence Archive. The count doesnā€™t include suicides, which made up the majority of gun deaths.

The Gun Violence Archive reported over 17,400 gun deaths and 36,300 gun injuries in 2020 as of December 1. The nonprofit also noted 1,289 were defensive gun use incidents, 2,043 were unintentional shootings and 587 were mass shooting

1 Like

Thanks for proving my point because thereā€™s no denying it.

1 Like

What point was that? You seem to be dancing around many ā€œpointsā€.

This was my original assertion that you keep slicing and dicingā€¦

In nearly every way, we are better today than in previous generations, regarding violence and crime.

The implied ā€œweā€ is Americaā€¦but I did not think I had to clarify that.

But apparently, I should have been more clearā€¦as you came back with youth overdoses and violence in 12 cities.

Just respond to my assertion. It is ok to admit you are wrongā€¦I have done it often.

1 Like