GOHMERT: Mueller Unmasked

Then stop…

Move to China…good fit for you.

It’s all good, man :slight_smile:

1 Like

The big giveaway that this ‘unmasking’ is full of bs, is the half truths and outright lies about Mueller’s time in Boston with the US Attorneys office.

I’ve read extensively on Whitey Bulger and the FBI and I don’t recall Mueller’s name ever being mentioned in any of the books I’ve read.

He’s a decent article that debunks most of the stuff Louis talks about.

Here’s an excerpt from the article.

" Did Mueller know the four men had been wrongly convicted and look the other way?

There’s nothing linking Mueller to that case, according to several attorneys for the men, voluminous court records, and a former federal judge who presided over their wrongful imprisonment trial. In 2007, then US District Judge Nancy Gertner found that the FBI deliberately withheld evidence that the four men were innocent and that the bureau helped cover up the injustice for decades. She ordered the government to pay the men and their families $101.7 million.

“Absolutely nothing in the record that I saw suggested Mueller’s involvement in any way in either the initial acts that led to the four men’s imprisonment, or the acts that ended in their continued imprisonment and denying them parole or the coverup,” Gertner said Friday. "

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2018/04/13/hannity-attempts-link-mueller-whitey-bulger-don-hold/kDPSq2ek8xDTFiPZix4yoL/story.html

1 Like

:rofl: :clap:

Yes (what is this 'reply must be 10 characters stuff?)

Louis freakin Gohmert… I’ve often wondered what kind of people elect a sleaze ball like this to congress. Maybe he so so universally despised in his district that the only way to get rid of him is to send him to Washington.

1 Like

he was part of the Tea Party movement. i wonder why he’s so quite about the debt now? he is from Texas. maybe the Tea Party was about something else.

1 Like

You’re back!!! Whooo hooo!

1 Like

^^^ Hasn’t looked in a mirror in years. ^^^

:smile:

2 Likes

Don’t you remember Dick Cheney? “Deficits don’t matter”.

Edit to add: I didn’t know the short name for Richard is filtered here. Wasn’t that removed at the old forum so you could type the former vp’s name?

Did anyone else think how odd that Donny Trump gushed on about Ronny Jackson, what a hero he was, how he has served his country etc.; despite the reporting on his alleged despicable behavior, with it seems many people coming forward to add weight to the accusations against him. The most important of which is that the man is out of his league as far as being qualified to run such a huge government agency, with nearly 400 thousand employees across the nation and its territories, an agency with such an important and imperative mandate, the health and well being of America’s hero, our veterans.

Yet Donny Trump never passes up a moment to bash decorated Vietnam war veteran, who was wounded in combat, and lifelong honorable public servant Special Counsel Robert Mueller who is about doing the job set forth for him, in a professional manner, that is really beyond repute.

Why?

Because Donny is scared that he will have his crimes exposed, and could end up in jail, that is my thinking, my opinion.

Former. It was hella misused.

Yes, it’s despicable how Mueller is being smeared. The guy has been a patriot his entire life and served with distinction, and now he is being made out to be crooked and biased. Sad!

1 Like

Gotcha.Thanks.

My edicated hunch is there will be no merit to the original vague accusations, but there will no shortage of people guilty of obstruction of justice, possibly even including the President himself.

He’s not even in the top 5.

You look vaguely familiar. In a comforting sort of way.

No one beats Maxine Waters, calling Crimea , “Korea”.

Hank Johnson might have her beat. :wink: