God and the Devil

■■■■ him up God.

I cheer for the faces. Just the way I am.

1 Like

Are things not crystal clear in heaven? Do you have existential struggles in heaven?

1 Like

If time travelers exist, why haven’t they killed baby Hitler yet?

Who has time for that with all the singing and harping we’re going be doing?

Ok, ok. A God capable if creating an entire Universe should still be able to make things crystal clear. Even tell us how long it took to create an entire Universe.

1 Like

Maybe Nazis invented time travel.

1 Like

Damn. You just blew my mind.

I wonder why Nazis from the future didn’t go back to ensure Germany won WWII.

Oh. ■■■■■ Now I get it. Dark days are coming… Dark days…

Then create me there mang

1 Like

Hmmm good one. Maybe God keeps breaking their machine right after they save Hitler?

Oh wait. God knows the future.

My brain hurts.

1 Like

Yo, God has got this. You think he would really let us kill ourselves with Global Warming? Hell no, he is teaching us a lesson.

1 Like

Just turn off your brain. Dont think. Dont question. Just beliieeeevvveeee

1 Like

They have to keep the timeline intact. Otherwise, their future version of Nazism will be replaced by a Nazi regime that won WWII and has been in power for over 50 years. What they did was they went back in time in order to collect samples of Hitler’s DNA in order to create a cyborg Hitler clone in the future.

He is coming right?

1 Like

He brought us Trump. That is enough for the shirt term.

1 Like

Trump must be part of this plan…I see it now.

1 Like

Maybe he is just a big dementia fan…

1 Like

It’s like the 11th commandment. Thou shall not covet thy neighbors wife, unless a supreme court pick is at stake

3 Likes

Have you ever had any pets? If so, how successful have you been at making everything crystal clear to them?

1 Like

Grin. Are you thinking of 1 Corinthians 1:27?

God chose the foolish of this world to confound the wise…

1 Like

I bet I could speak pet If I had the power to create an entire Universe, know the future and was all powerful.

2 Likes