Go along with U.S. sanctions, and you'll face jail: Russian lawmakers warn

“Russian lawmakers want to make it a criminal offense punishable by up to four years in jail to observe sanctions imposed by the United States or other foreign countries, Russian news agencies reported on Friday.”

Nice. Not only is our “Conflict Seeker and Chief” gonna cause all kinds of trade problems he’s gonna cause Legislatures to start going bare-knuckle. All Donald Trump cares about is making money and causing chaos. He lives for this stuff.

I thought he just cared about his ego, or grabbing ■■■■■■ or hating Mexicans and Muslims, or…

Good Lord … will you people make up your minds !

…but, but…I thought Trump was colluding with the Russians?

[QUOTE=CaughtInTheMiddle;105994028]what doubly sucks is they messed with us/Trump didn’t impose sanctions AND they kicked our ass in hockey (when they shouldn’t be there).[/QUOTE]http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?p=105994028#post105994028

You just can’t help yourself, can you?

How is Russian legislation, punishing Russian companies, for not providing goods or services to Russian individuls, Trumps fault?

From your kink (which you obviously didn’t read.

A current draft of that legislation envisages jailing any individual or the representatives of any legal entity in Russia who refuses to supply services or do business with a Russian citizen citing U.S. or other foreign sanctions.

Cant edit, so I’ll add this.

Weren’t you guys recently screaming that Trump wasn’t imposing sanctions on the Russians?

Obviously…that’s "d"ifferent.