Global warming is real

I’m going to guess the Lord may have a 3rd option.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

We can only hope.

You can’t demonstrate that man has caused it to begin with. We’re still well below the historical highs of previous cycles.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with your previous reply.

Geniuses posting glacial cycles to dismiss rapid changes occurring over decades. People’s concept of time is pathetic, there is nothing natural about this.

“Rapid changes over decades”?

We’ve only warmed less than 3 degrees since industrialization even began.

But I couldn’t care less what a bunch of crusty old men who will be gone in a couple decades think about it as they yell at the clouds.

We are already doomed six ways to Sunday as a species, so meh…

Super-Geniuses claiming that rapid only muscle cars cause global warming.

The last Ice Age called and wants to know who unplugged the freezer.

1 Like

I believe the scientists have narrowed the problem down to bovine flatulence.

Now solving this problem will require some tricky engineering.

I’m not saying its impossible just difficult.

With some good old USA enginuity we can figure out a solution.

Yes, the the warmest period of 30 years in the last 1400; it can’t be the billions of humans who have changed the face of the planet… no… it’s “natural”…

There were no thermometers 1400 years ago.

Yes, the billions of humans who have literally ripped the planet apart and pumped it into the atmosphere has nothing to do with it… it’s “natural”.

The planet always had billions of humans generating endless streams of waste, it’s “natural”.

Just another “ice age”, that just happens to be as human populations exploded… it’s just “coincidence”.

So you go from posting graphs with 100,000s of years, then others to back it up, and when I quote your reference, you just deny it.

You are ridiculous…

The last five ice ages have happened at fairly regular frequency irrespective of human populations. Odds are the next one will to.

Before there were millions of Americans here, there were million of herd animals here.

Think about it.

1 Like

Yes, it’s just coincidence that it coincides with the 7 billion humans who have reshaped the planet and emit endless waste streams. Just coincidence.

All of the historical data is estimated because there was no way to measure or record the actual temps.

We have less than 300 years of recorded data period and only about 40 years of actual global temperature recordings from satellites.

Most of the globe was still unexplored just 250 years ago.

You really are clueless.

Since when do primary forests account for all green space?

Your charts of course don’t even account for all of the new growth forests much less all of the grasslands and crops.

https://geochange.er.usgs.gov/sw/impacts/hydrology/wetlands/