Global warming is real

Speaking of natural cycles, check out that beautiful global warming Missouri is getting this week. If we get some sun at the right time tomorrow, we might even break 70!

Windows are open and the pond frogs are singing away. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Talk to me Goose! :rofl: :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

My wife hates frogs singing. City girl. :wink:

1 Like

The only one here who is obsessed with that graph is you.

And I explained why the graph only goes to 1855. You studiously ignored me.

I did. I got 473,765 hits. You need to narrow it down for me.

No, I explained why the graph was useless because it only went to 1855. I then posted the updated graph to more recent years, which you have yet to comment on.

Perhaps you might look into why the ice in Antarctica is thickening (in some locations) instead of revelling in your ignorance of the subject.

This will probably be a hotter year than it otherwise would have been now that global dimming has been reduced by Coronavirus. Although this winter was hot already relatively. The arctic will probably have a big melting season this year.

No … you just obsessed about the graph. An apparently, you still are.

Ok. I understand your reluctance since it has been debunked as evidence against global warming.

Gretta…is that you? :sunglasses:

Are you begging for attention?

2 Likes

2 Likes

How can you interpret my not wanting to rehash this graph for the third time as being reluctant to discuss it? If you want to go over it again, reread the thread, it’s all there. And the graph has not been debunked as evidence. It is an accurate portrayal of the proxy temperatures extracted from that specific ice core, and it is consistent with the hundreds of other ice core data strings taken on Greenland and Antarctica. You are the only person here trying to say that it is something more than that so if there is and debunking to be done, it is in regard to the false claims you are now making against me. But rather than get into that, why don’t you just move on. You have driven nearly everyone else out of here with your silly obsession with this graph. Maybe you can come up with something new on the thread topic for them to debate with you about.

I love irony. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Do we agree it is not evidence against global warming? With the up to date data added, it is evidence FOR global warming.

This Coronavirus is the ■■■■■■ It’s even got global warming on hold. Here we are past the vernal equinox and we just dug out from 10 inches of snow with another foot on the way to be followed by temperatures down to twenty below. What the hell, over?

Compare and contrast: Perth, WA is forecast to be 37 C (98.6 F) on Thursday.

Maybe global warming is good. Don’t those medical guys in the know say that viruses tend to subside in warmer weather?
OMG
(Orange Man Good).

I believe Trump was pushing that particular anti-science nonsense.