Global warming is real

So if there were no people around to complain about the heat it wasn’t hot?

It is an impossible task to find a post from me that would support that assertion.

Hmmm. So now it sounds like you are suggesting that if the elections had gone differently there would be no fires. Interesting.

We don’t want cooked Koala . Why did you let this happen? Voter apathy?

That is another unsubstantiated assertion where there is not a single post to support same.

It’s not hard at all. I quoted it right there.

Are you aware of how Australia’s electoral system works?

Just completely wrong.

Neither is Australia.

1 Like

I have never claimed that it was. That would be an absurdity given my state’s capital is one of the most isolated capitals in the world.

While you are learning about sarcasm you should look up the meaning of irony too.

Nope … it’s right there in your post. :wink:

Nuh uh.

Then what’s all this stuff about hot weather in Australia doing in a thread about Global warming?

It most assuredly is not there. Only a completely and utterly delusional fool would try to claim that any political party could prevent a bushfire starting in Western Australia during our summer months as a result of a lightning strike. Since I am not a fool of any colour I would never assert that.

Who are you calling a delusional fool?

That post not only indicates that you have not only moved the goal and point posts, you have actually changed the footy code.

No one. I was referring to an hypothetical person making that claim. My sentence was: “Only a completely and utterly delusional fool would try to claim that any political party could prevent a bushfire starting in Western Australia during our summer months as a result of a lightning strike.”.

Yes you do.

It’s a much larger sample than a fire in Australia.