Global warming is real

Are you referring to any particular country in your post?

Still waiting on you to demonstrate this.

Something is seriously wrong with water management in Australia. by design.

Your secret controllers want you all to just go away.

They are busy with secret plans. Regular Australians aren’t welcome

What “secret controllers” are you referring to?

Do your research

There is no research required to be done into crazy internet conspiracy theories.

Here is a link to show how much NSW is under drought.

Whatever. No wonder. duh

Drought in Australia in the summer, whodathunkit possible?

I have already noted the lack of knowledge shown in previous posts of yours. The current drought in NSW commenced in mid-2017.

Whoopie. The last drought we had here lasted 7 years.

Your comment and I quote “Drought in Australia in the summer, whodathunkit possible?” clearly and unambiguously showed that you are not aware of the situation in Australia.

I clearly and unambiguously don’t give a damn. Cook for all I care.

Fortunately there are people like the Canadian firies who arrived in Australia recently to help fight the fires care and their help is gratefully received.

https://www.citynews1130.com/2019/12/29/canadian-firefighters-australia/

While Australians sit playing computer games. They didn’t notice what was happening.

They buy what their usurped government tells them.

Well they’re good little subjects, what would you expect?

I would expect what is happening, has happened in the past and will happen in the future that firefighters from other countries would assist where possible firefighters in other countries that need assistance. This has happened when Aussie and Kiwi firies assisted in fighting fires in the western states of USA in the past and is happening now where we have Canadian and American firies here in Australia assisting.

Sorry you will have to find someone else to be involved in wild internet conspiracies.

You promised? So this is all your fault.

You really ought to learn how to detect sarcasm. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

What exquisite irony in that post.