Global warming is real

You can’t demonstrate that man has caused it to begin with. We’re still well below the historical highs of previous cycles.

2 Likes

If only arrogance was a natural resource.

3 Likes

Well if you can’t argue the facts, attack the source. If that’s the best you can do I’ll take it as a compliment.

2 Likes

Congrats. As we melt we can thank you for your service.

We’re not melting. If you want to cool off get away from the pavement and concrete of the city.

Sure buddy. Water-world will solve all our problems.

If you’re really scared buy high mountain real estate and a houseboat.

Yeah, that’ll keep me safe.

Newsflash, global sea levels rose more than 300’ between the end of the last ice age and the beginning of the industrial era and less than 3’ since it began.

Because all the crap we spew into the environment has nooo effect whatsoever.:roll_eyes:

This isn’t happening. Everyone warning me about global warming is a liar. It’s ok I swear.

We know the planet is warming just as it has during every inter glacial cycle recorded over the last million years.

You should know by now, there’s no arguing with the luddites here.

1 Like

It’s the planets fault really.

It’s called nature, fault doesn’t even figure into the equation.

The earth’s climate has never been static nor can it be.

Denial is fun.

Denial is your problem, not ours.

1 Like

We have to live on it.

Then we have to adapt to it because we cannot control it just as we have been doing since the dawn of mankind.

And that takes us right back to the fact you can’t demonstrate that CO2 is a problem or if it is to what degree.