Global warming is real

Whichever way you want to spin your claim, it’s up to you to provide the evidence, particularly when the link that you did provide does not do so. Quit being a jerk and just post the link that you say supports you. It would have been much simpler for you to post it than it was to argue with me.

All too frequently, in this Forum.

I provided no link.

The name calling doesn’t look desperate or frothy.

Footage of the aftermath of that storm that dumped six feet of hail in Mexico.

Alaska is fine.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Climatologist49/status/1145774163958722560

The Forbes link … sorry, was’t that yours? Regardless, you have failed to support your contention that the author of that article attributes global warming to man.

“Jerk” is not name calling. It is an accurate description of your behavior.

June 2019, was the hottest month on earth since scientific record-keeping began around 1850. In fact, if you take the averages of 1850-1900, June was 5.4 degrees F.warmer (3 degrees C.) Some parts of Europe were actually 10 degrees C. (18 degrees F.) warmer than normal. Germany and Spain had wildfires. The Spanish fire appears to have resulted from it being so hot that a manure field spontaneously caught on fire.

The planet is frying and we have several posts more passionate about who did or did not post a ■■■■■■■ link to something. Just stop.

No, the Forbes link wasn’t mine.

Make it about the post, not the poster. Otherwise “■■■■■■■■ might be an accurate descriptor for some posters behavior but I’m sure not acceptable.

The planet is not frying. It is just fine.

Conservative tears effect global warming too.

1 Like

God is in control. Things will be fine till he decides otherwise.

A little self examination is in order …

Come back when your done.

I never left.

What did you find out?

Timex isn’t the only one that takes a lickin’ and keeps on tickin’.

How 'bout you?

2 Likes

So now global warming is also subject to religious doctrine?

You’ll be the first to know if you ever lick me.

They still have more weight than your uncapitalized meanderings.

1 Like