Giulliani lining up witness for "Special report" on OAN

They had to flee the country… George Soros spotted… 1000 troops deployed… black limos… chartered jets… It’s like a Bourne movie…

https://twitter.com/mbaram/status/1203888266132545536

5 Likes

Because those interviews can be edited.

Allan

1 Like

I love this. Its everything I wanted out of a cec presidency. Thank you America for this wonderful ■■■■ show.

But it’s the libs…lol…

It’s Infowars with less yelling.

So I guess people are this stupid.

2 Likes

Sounds like the Democrats are scared the American people will find out where the billions went.

1 Like

Politically speaking, yes, yes many are!

This is on another level of stupidity. Wow! :rofl:

1 Like

Cool. So OAN, what was once hoping to be perceived as the conservative antidote to the LMSM, has now outed itself as nothing more than an InfoWars/PrisonPlanet bat ■■■■ insane conspiracy new org. Sweet. Another huge failure of cons trying to gain a foothold in the non-radio airwaves.

1 Like

But they are getting better at comedy.

:laughing:

Can’t wait for this! Comedy Gold ahead.

By the way…what happened to our nation?

Needs more ninjas…

1 Like

Mind rotting reality TV.

;(

I don’t really have an answer other than it seems that way too many folks are not really paying attention and or not really wanting to pay attention to what is really going on.

A large portion of our electorate prefers DeepFakes to Reality. Maybe we should have all been tipped off when Trump came out as the number one Birther.

3 Likes

Folks should have been tipped off long before Trump came out!

I don’t understand how 62.8 million folks were sucked into the Trump cesspool whirlpool?

I understand a little better why more aren’t extracting themselves from that hell, but still…

Thats the sad part- a large part of the electorate eats up conspiracy theories like they were candy. Who would ever take Trump seriously after his Birther exploits? Well apparently tens of millions. Dumb. And sad for our country.

2 Likes

The idea that OANN is brought up by people associated with the government is disgraceful.

1 Like

And if Rudy’s report is “Special enough”, maybe somebody at DOJ can see his way to “go easy” on Lev and Igor. …people are saying…

So, no attorney/client privilege?

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1205615905406881792?s=21

Right?

People have lost their damn minds.

1 Like